|42|

"Sir you need to back up and give her room, now!"

I heaved a breath opening my eyes as things started to form again. A lady stood in front of me, her white coat too bright in my eyes. I didn't have to ask where I was, obviously a hospital, but I wasn't  for sure what happened. I followed the doctors eyes to the man she was trying to calm down and I choked on my breathe.

"This is my little sister! You can't expect me to leave!"

The doctor glared, threatening to call security if he didn't settle down. Behind Ethan was Yoongi. He watched out the doorway, obviously waiting for someone. I hoped it was security.

He held something on his face, covering the right side. He turned to look at my brother who was visibly angry and met eyes with me.

"Gray," He took off whatever he was holding and ran to my side, grabbing my hand and pulling it up to his chest.

As he got in my face I saw what it was and cried out, trying to sit up. Yoongi's lip and eye were both bruised, blood running down the side of his cheek.

The doctor tried to push me back down but I couldn't let this go past like it was nothing.

"What the hell happened,"

My brother looked away, eyes not meeting my own and I glared. He needed to go. Now.

I took Yoongi's face in my hand, slightly touching his black eye and he winced, drawing back from me. I turned to look back at my older brother and he tried to apologize.

"Gray I-" Ethan started but the doctor cut him of with a hateful look. I think I would like this doctor.

"Grayson? Can you tell me where you are?"

"The hospital," She shined a light in my eyes asking me to follow it.

"Can you tell me who the man in front of you is?"

Squeezing his hand I answered, "Min Yoongi,"

"And the other?"

"A jackass,"

She cracked a grin, the man at my feet scoffing. I wasn't sure what exactly just happened but I remember being at the restaurant with Yoongi. Jungkook called and then ....?

"Grayson you have had another small scare." The doctor said pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Another?!" Ethan yelled and I glared, willing him to shut up.

"Sir I won't ask again, quiet down or leave,"

"I would rather the latter," I murmured and he looked down on me then to my hand in the man beside me.

"Grayson you don't mean that,"

I looked up straight into his eyes, showing how serious I was and he frowned.