Chapter Eight

A head was slammed on Kaitlyn's locker and she jerked away as some of the blood stained her white shirt. She covered her eyes with her hands and another scream made her open it wide. A guy was on the floor with blood covering his entire face and two guys were hovering over him with smirks on their face. The guy on the floor looked at her and that's when she realized he was the one who tried to harass her at Rafael's party. She quickly looked away as one of the guys took a fistful of his hair and jerked him up before slamming him on the lockers again. Alfred and his friends walked through the hallways and everyone stared at them as the other two boys brought the guy up.

"He deserves more" Alfred said and the boys start throwing punch after punch on him. He looked at Kaitlyn with pleading, almost lifeless eyes and she just stood there. Too shocked by the whole scenario to talk as Another punch landed on his nose, the crack echoing around the hallway.

"I think that's enough" she finally said

"What?" Alfred asked "he deserves to be beaten to death"

"He's realized his mistake I think that's enough" another punch was landed on the guy and he stumbled while she jerked towards the boys. "Please don't kill him"

"He should know better than to harass a girl" Troy said and Kaitlyn held his arm.

"Please" she pleaded more with tears in her eyes and Troy gave Alfred a subtle nod. Another person can't die again because of me.

"Let him go" Alfred ordered. "But make sure to dump his body in some trash can outside"  The boys nodded and grabbed the blooded guy's body outside and just then a tall slender woman came in and Alfred bit his lower lip. She took her shades off and everyone stared in awe. She looked around before heading straight to Alfred.

They all had slight smiles on their faces except him who kept his straight face. Kaitlyn wiped her tears quickly and turned her face to adjust her hair before turning back to face the woman who had a huge smirk splattered on her face.

"You don't seem happy to see me" she said directly to Alfred.

"How did you know I was here?" He asked instead

"Well i went to the Den but was told you boys are here"

"And why are you here?" He asked again

"To see my baby brother why else?" She grinned and looked at the other boys.

"Nice to see you back, Kendy" Rafael spoke up and smiled

"Nice to see you too. Although Al doesn't seem to pleased to see me" Alfred rolled his eyes "Hello there" the woman said to Kaitlyn and she almost choked on her own saliva

"Uhm, hi?" But it seemed more like a question

"I saw that stuff outside and I know it's you. I'll see you at home, Al. Try not to be late" she said, adjusted her pin straight hair, put on her shades back and walked out. Kaitlyn turned to speak to Alfred but he opened his mouth first. Only that it wasn't directed at her but to Rafael.

"Stall his transfer for as long as you can" he said

"It won't take long" Rafael replied.

"Good. He should have to spend another year in high school" they started walking away

"And add sexual harassment too" Alfred added "he should know better than to mess with a woman" and they continued walking out the building. Kaitlyn rolled her eyes when she felt someone beside her

"Are you okay?" She asked looking at Kaitlyn's blood stained tee shirt.

"Yes I am. But do you think Alfred is?"