Chapter Thirty-Five

Kaitlyn walked out of the elevator with a red long sleeve mini dress and ankle length brow boots with her hair made to easy boho braid and smiled when she met Bennet with Nia and Mia in the living room waiting for her.

"How's everything going?" She asked

"Perfectly fine"

"Good they'll be here any minute"

"You look pretty" Mia said and Nia nudged her.

"Thanks Mia. You can take the rest of the night off for your compliment" she looked at Nia who was flustered

"Thank you" she stuck her tongue out at Nia

"You too Nia" she laughed at the girl's expression. The twins were at least three years older than Kaitlyn. "Everything's set" she turned to Bennet "has Jayden been dropped off?"

"Yes he's perfectly fine" he replied. She turned and saw the boys entering. She arranged her hair again and smiled at them.

Alfred asked wore a grey bomber jacket with a white tee shirt, black pants and sneakers. Rafael was sporting a grey sleeveless hoodie, white sleeveless tee shirt underneath and denim jeans with high tops . Justin had a simple black hoodie and jeans with white sneakers

"Where's Troy?" She asked as they walked over to her

"What a nice way to welcome someone to your home" Alfred said sarcastically

"Troy will be here any minute" Rafael answered. "He's coming on his own" and just then, Troy entered and Kaitlyn felt like he looked more handsome as he walked in with his charcoal sweater shoved up to the elbow and grey pants. He was the only one who styled his hair to a combover. The rest looked like they didn't even touch it. He looks so hot. She thought as she grinned like an idiot.

"H-hey" she stuttered.

"I'm sorry I wasn't on time" he apologized

"You're here and that's what matters" she smiled

"Looking hot, Cookie" Rafael interrupted

"Thanks"

"Guess who's here?" Katherine said as she strolled in. She wore a a high neck crop top with black skater skirt and Valentino heels. She let her hair flow freely in loose curls.

"The trash truck forgot to pick the trash today" Rafael mumbled and Justin elbowed him lightly. Katherine hugged Kaitlyn and she hugged her back just as Drake entered the living room.

"The party's on" he said with a smirk "can i join?"

"Yes" Rafael said before anyone could answer and Kaitlyn turned to him with a dangerous glare. She scowled deeply and excused herself. "Kaitlyn"he called but she didn't stop "Kaitlyn" he held her so she wouldn't move any further. She tried loosening his grip on her wrist but it was too tight

"-listen, Kaitlyn. You've got to be strong. If you want the truth out of Drake he has to be with us. We thought of spiking his drink in addition to the alcohol. He'll be high as fuck for at least three hours God knows how Justin found it. He'll spill everything and the party can be organized the day Drake plans on stealing the diamonds"

"What if it backfires and he does something nasty? I really don't trust him"

"We'll be there for you and you trust me, don't you?"

"You thought all these for me?"

"You're like a sister to me" and she hugged him "now clean up your face. Before someone will pass and think bad of me"