Chapter Forty

Kaitlyn groaned and entered Jayden's room to find out he was still sleeping peacefully. The nerve of this guy. She smiled and took the air horn resting on his reading table and blew it under his pillow. He placed the pillow on his head and groaned as the noise didn't stop even after that. He threw the pillow away and half yelled

"What is wrong with you?" He asked and sighed when he saw his sister "come on, Kaitlyn"

"Get up, Jay. It's time for school"

"Forget school I'm tired"

"My head freaking hurts" she sat on his couch

"Yeah, Bennet said Alfred brought you back wasted"

"I really can't remember" the image of Troy kissing Natasha flashed through her eyes and she bit her lip

"Let's play word association"

"No. It's such a silly game and you still have morning breath, Jay"

"You're there I'm here how does it affect you? You're just afraid of losing"

"Oh you're on"

"Family"

"You"

"Friends"

"Katherine"

"Fun"

"Dance"

"Hate"

"Elizabeth" he looked at her and she shrugged

"Heartache"

"Tr-I did not just say that"

"Tr-? Complete it else you're losing"

"It can't be completed, Jay" she smiled "so come on,you win. Time for school"

****
Kaitlyn walked over to her locker in the hallway to put some books when she heard the girl whose locker was close to hers and her friends talking about the party the previous night.

"Rafael looked so hot" one of the three with blond hair said

"Yeah he looked so dreamy" another with dark hair said. They were too engrossed in their conversation they didn't notice she was there. "But then Alfred took the spotlight especially when he caught Kaitlyn Hernandez right before she fell down. Totally Prince Charming material"

"Totally agreed" another with brown hair said "I'd hate to admit but Kaitlyn looked so hot. Definitely worth been called the Diamond Princess" Kaitlyn smiled "and don't you think Troy and Natasha make a weird couple. I mean she's 20 and he's 18 plus the long distance"

"Are you crazy? Lower your voice. Someone might hear you" the girl with dark hair warned "if any of the The Mini Big Four hears you you're dead"

"I'm sorry" the brownie apologized

"I totally ship Alfred and Kaitlyn" the blond said "hashtag Fredlyn" they giggled. "They were dancing together. And on Chris Hernandez's memorial they walked in holding hands. Even at the restaurant they went to with Natasha. I think they're secretly dating. Oh. My. God" okay that's the most impossible thing I've ever heard, Kaitlyn thought and Natasha is nice, it's not her fault Troy's in love with her, is it?

She sighed and the three girls turned to her. She smiled and walked away to the dance room where she always went with Katherine when they had a spare and surprisingly saw Natasha sitting there barefoot.

"Could you lock that?" Natasha asked in her sweet voice that Kaitlyn had to smile.

"Sure" she replied and locked the door, walking over to Natasha to join her with a yoga mat. "What are you doing here?"