Chapter Nineteen

Alfred drove straight to his mother's office. The headquarters of Lé Diamanté. He stomped into the building and they all parted way for him to pass as one look on his face was enough to scare them. Even the ladies weren't making their usual approach at him. He went to the private elevator his mother used and headed to her office. Her secretary smiled at him which he returned with an icy glare and she bowed her head.

"Is mum inside?" He asked

"Yes but she has company"

"How much longer?"

"I don't know but it can take up to twenty minutes"

"I don't have that kind of time" he pushed her and barged into the office where she was with two men seated on the chairs facing her. She looked up at him and the other two turned around to face him

"Sebastian, what are you doing here?" Elizabeth asked

"I need to talk to you" he said,his voice cold.

"I'm busy right now" she turned to face the two gentlemen in front of her.

"Now" he demanded and she sighed.

"Lets take a five" she said to them and they left, leaving Alfred and his mother. "What was so important you had to interrupt me?" He doesn't answer but instead just throws the pictures on her desk. "What is this?" She took one of the pictures.

"See if for yourself" she looked closely at the pictures

"Isn't this Chris Hernandez? With a woman and a girl?"

"Yes that's his family"

"His family?" Her face turned to shock. "And isn't this Kaitlyn?"

"Yes. Kaitlyn is Chris Hernandez's daughter. The one he spoke about"

"What nonsense"

"It's not nonsense. I got access to her phone and got this pictures. She doesn't know I have them"

"They look photoshopped" she sank in her expensive leather seat and Alfred scoffed.

"They look photoshopped? You always deem yourself smart but you're stupid" she glared at him and he played with his tongue. "I don't care what you think anyways. I believe this. And I'm going to make it happen" he extended his hand to collect the pictures back but she grabbed them which made him smirk "you wouldn't have been Elizabeth Smith if you hadn't done that. I have other copies. You can kept those and be reminded of your sins"

"You won't dare do anything without my permission, Alfred"

"If you're Elizabeth Smith then I'm your son, Alfred Smith. Try and stop me. I'm the one who always pays the price for everything you do. And I'm more than ready to pay and correct this mistake of yours"

"Alfred! Don't you dare" he smirks again. "Even if you do I'll make sure to stop Kaitlyn"

"Fucking hell" he stormed out of the office leaving a distressed Elizabeth.

****
Alfred dragged Kendall into his room and she gave him a playful glare. He ruffled his hair and sighed while she just wondered why he was so stressed but didn't bother to ask. He drank a glass of water and slumped on the bed while Kendall just watched with curious eyes.

"Are you fine?" She asked

"Yeah I'm fine. I got what you wanted"

"Really?" She squealed and he glared at her

"Yes. And its kind of shocking" he handed her the pictures. "That's Kaitlyn, her dad and her mother. Kaitlyn is Chris Hernandez's Daughter. Now I remember where I had seen her. Chris had brought her to the grand opening event of his hospital" I remember instantly thinking she was pretty and liking her. He smiled softly at the memories.