Chapter Ten

Katherine walked towards the mansion with a guard carrying her suitcases behind her. The rest were already outside putting their things into the cars when Kaitlyn walked over and hugged Katherine.

"Glad you could make it" she said

"Hey I was invited by my best friend. I wouldn't leave you alone with these guys"

"There're not that bad. Forget Alfred though" she turned to the guys "Hey this is Katherine Monroe. She's the one I invited"

"Yeah I can tell by the bags that guy's holding" Rafael said, referring to Katherine's guard.

"He's not following us" she said with an eye roll "the bags were just too much for me alone"

"Did you tell her how many days we're gonna be gone for? And for what?"

"Five days for camping. I know" Kaitlyn rolled her eyes at their little bickering

"Did you bring a bikini?" She narrowed her eyes

"Why do you need to know?" He raised his eyebrows in faux confusion

"Cause we will be swimming?" She gave him a one over and he grinned. "Besides you ain't my type" she opened her mouth to talk but no words came out which earned her a satisfied smirk from Rafael.

"Doesn't this take you to old times?" Justin asked with a smile

"No it doesn't. Ronica was a natural match. Look at her. Look at the bags she brought for a five days camping trip"

"Yeah, there is a difference"

"Lots of difference. I know what to do" he gave out a mischievous grin

"But your bickering was nice"

"Please don't" he pleaded. "And I thought I told you not to mention her again" Troy placed his hand on Rafael's shoulder and he violently shrugged it off and walked away

"You always find a way to cut through him" Troy said and Justin just grinned "where is His Royal Highness?"

"Grumping away somewhere"

"He never listens. But now we have Kendy to deal with his tantrums"

"I'm sorry but this stuffs won't enter the car" Rafael said to Katherine and she groaned. Rafael had added extra stuffs to the trunks of the two cars they were taking so all of Katherine's bags won't fit

"But all these are necessary. Plus extra clothes in case some got soiled or something"

"Soiled with what? Your stupidity?"

"You are an arrogant jerk"

"Handsome jerk? Of course I know. Don't flatter me now" he grinned as he watched her fume "live a little" she rolled her eyes and turned to her bodyguard

"You can go back with the rest. Tell Cass to keep them in order"

"Where's Alfred?" Kaitlyn asked

"Can you like shut up" Alfred said from nowhere with some maids carrying his bags "your voice is awfully irritating"

"Let's not even get started on that" She countered and he gestured at the maids to keep his bags in the car making Rafael groan.

"Not you too, Al" he said

"Me too what?"

"I mean why do you need all these bags?"

"Shut the fuck up and mind your fucking damn business"

"You are harsh" Kaitlyn reprimanded

"I don't remember asking for your opinion"

"I think that's enough bickering for a lifetime" Troy said "we should get going. And Alfred mind your language" he opened his mouth to say something but Troy ignored him and continued "Three each in a car"