Chapter Forty-Seven

Alfred headed straight to Kaitlyn's home room the moment the Chauffeur opened the door of the car and he and his friends entered the school building. Everyone stared in confusion as to how neatly dressed he was and in full uniform. Whispers evolved as they walked through the hallway and one look from Troy was all it took to shut them up.

"He does look hot" a girl whispered to her friend and they giggled. I hope the one I did this for thinks the same too, he thought. Come on, Alfred she's just a girl where's your confidence?

"I guess here's our cue" Justin said as they stopped in front of Kaitlyn's home room.

"Do you think she'll like it?" Alfred asked his friends

"If I didn't know better I'd say she's playing hard to get" Rafael pointed out "but no worries. We love the chase" he patted his friend on the back and winked.

"Yeah like I love fighting for a woman's attention" he drawled and they smiled

"This is just the beginning, my bro" Justin assured "lots coming your way" he rolled his eyes.

"Do you really like her?" Troy asked out of the blue "I mean, are you sure she's the one?"

"Do you really think I'll go through all this stress over some silly game. I've never liked a woman in my life to be honest. It's strange and overwhelming at the same time with a little bit of uncertainty. But I spoke to Kendall and she made me realize maybe I do like her" he knew he liked her, he was sure. But of course he wouldn't say that and end up been teased.

I just hope Alfred doesn't end up hurting her like I did, Troy thought I'm letting her go to you. Please don't make me regret my decision even for a second.

"Someone's speaking love" Justin teased and him and Rafael burst out laughing. 

"You two get out of my sight before I lose my temper" Alfred warned.

"Cause we don't look like Kaitlyn" Rafael accused "come on, guys. I'm tired of been embarrassed" Alfred shook his head as the other three left. He leaned on the doorframe with his phone in his hand  as students began filing into the homeroom with girls giving me flirtatious smiles and openly checking him out. The boys just kept their heads low as they walked in. This is ridiculous, he mentally complained if she isn't here in five minutes I'm leaving. And she's the one preaching about punctuality to school. As if it's a business meeting. Bloody bullshit.

He groaned and saw Kaitlyn approaching with Katherine just as he brought his head up. They were chatting animatedly and an instant smirk formed on his lips. Walk to your demise, Kaitlyn. Cause your heart's going to stop the moment your eyes land on me.

She looked up and saw him staring at her with a cocky smirk plastered on his face and she gave him a once over resisting the urge to laugh her head off. As much as he looks hot, I need to calm down,she scolded herself.

"I actually thought it was Crestville been stupid" Katherine whispered to Kaitlyn and they giggled.

"I asked him to wear it if he really wants me to date him. And he did. I swear I didn't know he'd take me serious"

"Well now you see, he's serious about you"

"Shush"

"You know it's rude to speak about someone when he's standing in front of you" Alfred scolded the two girls

"And you know we're talking about you because?" Kaitlyn asked

"I just know. So what do you think?" He smirked "hot I know. I just want to hear your opinion on it"