Chapter-Thirty Eight

They ended up reaching just in time as Natasha's jet landed. The rest of the boys were there and Kaitlyn walked over to them with a smile on her face alongside Rafael and Katherine with her. Justin held her hand and kissed it lightly.

"Hello Kai" he says "looking stunning as always"

She noticed that the boys had a dress code; a turtleneck tee shirt, with suit. Alfred and Rafael had all black while Troy and Justin had all grey. She also noticed that they made attempts to at least run a comb through their hair.

"T, she's here" Justin said and nudged Troy who finally looked up from his phone to Natasha who was walking elegantly towards them as the paparazzi's cameras flashed on them. She stroked her long dark hair with auburn highlights as she stopped in front of them, Her make up was moderate and not as heavy as Kaitlyn thought it would be.

Her hair was stretched till it was pin straight with a side bang and wore a black willetta off the shoulder play suit with heeled Chelsea boots.

"Hey" she said sweetly to the boys.

"We missed you so much, Nat" Rafael said and pulled her into a side hug and Troy leaned on the car beside Alfred

"You're not going to welcome her?" Alfred asked

"Mind your business" Troy replied and Alfred's lips curled up slightly.

"Hey Kaitlyn Hernandez right?" Natasha asked Kaitlyn

"Yeah I'm a huge fan"

"Thanks. You're very pretty too. Much more beautiful than the pictures, Diamond Princess" Kaitlyn smiled at the nickname the paparazzi had given her after the incident with Drake.

"Thank you. And she's my best friend-"

"Katherine Monroe. I know" Katherine smiled.

"Nice to finally meet you"

"We must have met on one occasion I think"

"Yes it was the party of some business launching, who knows" Natasha laughed.

"And if it isn't Mr. Painter and our very own martial arts master" Natasha said to Justin

"Nat" he pulled her into another side hug and she looked at Alfred.

"You still not smiling?"

"How does it matter to you?" He asked back and she turned her head to Troy with a mischievous smile

"You missed me?"

"Get out" he simply said but pulled her into a tight bear hug making her smile wider. Why is he the only one who hugged her? Kaitlyn thought fuming. She was okay with just a side hug but he went ahead and gave her a fucking bear hug. Come on Kaitlyn you're jealous of her after she was nothing but nice.

Troy gave her a peck on the cheeks as he released her from the hug but still held her hand.

"I'm starving" Rafael complained "who else?" They all released a half smile due to the slight tension in the air.

"You're hopeless" Natasha said

"Hopelessly in love with you, yeah" he replied earning a glare from Troy"Troy asked me to tell you that" and she laughed

"Can we go yet?" Kaitlyn asked, glaring at Troy's entwined hand with Natasha's.

"If you mean home, then yes you can go home" Alfred said and she rolled her eyes.

"Kaitlyn is right" Natasha said, giving her belly a pat. "I'm hungry"

"Let's go" Troy said and opened the door to his car for her to enter while the chauffeur opened the other side for him to get in. Rafael wrapped his hand around Kaitlyn's shoulder