Chapter Fifty-Nine

The man smirked, turning to finally face them and Alfred's fists clenched harder. All he wanted to do was punch the living daylights out of him. Kendall stood there, wordlessly while Kaitlyn was confused as ever.

"Who's he?" She asked "he looks familiar"

"Pardon my manners, Ms. Hernandez" his deep voice echoed in the silent room "I'm Kieran Schmidt. Kendall's husband"

"Oh hello. Nice to meet you" she smiled, wondering what the tension was all about if the man in front of her - dressed in a dark blue crisp suit, his light hair jelled back perfectly, his blue eyes twinkling with mischief and his pink lips in a smirk - was Kendall's husband. They really compliment each other as his charisma was on a high gear. His aura screamed respect and playboy at the same time.

"What's so nice about it?" Alfred asked "let's get going"

"He's Kendy's husband can you at least not be rude to him?" Kieran smirked

"Can you not be rude to me?" He asked and walked towards Kendall who had a passive look on her face "Happy Anniversary, darling. Although this is going to be our last" he caressed her face with the back of his hand slowly and she shivered before taking a step back.

"I've signed the papers and I'll be sending it through my lawyer. What do you want?"

"Nothing. It's been long since we met. I was missing you"

"Didn't seem that way to me when you were bringing your whores to my house" he smirked

"Are you jealous?" She scoffed

"If you don't have anything to do kindly leave" Alfred said

"Why are you in a hurry to make me leave?" Kieran asked with a smirk and sat on the couch with one leg over the other when Elizabeth entered with Claire trailing behind her "and the Big Boss is here" she stopped on her tracks when she landed her eyes on him and her face transformed into a full scowl. "And She does not seem happy to see me"

"Out. Now" she ordered as Kaitlyn dragged Alfred's hand and bent him down to her level.

"What's going on here?" She whispered and he gulped.

"Let's go. This isn't for us"

"Kendall looks like she's going to pass out any second from now. Do you think it's safe to leave her here?"

"You don't seem pleased to see me" Kieran said to Elizabeth with feign disappointment

"I suppose you came here for your wife. So take her and leave" Elizabeth said, grimly.

"Actually, Kendall will be here forever. We're getting divorced" he smirked "I don't want her anymore. She's old fashioned now. I need something new, exciting and-"

"Don't you dare."Alfred warned "Say anything against my sister and you won't be leaving here in one piece"

"I knew this marriage won't last" Elizabeth lamented

"Well I'm tired of her" Kieran said "I don't want to be associated with her anymore. The divorce is in progress"

"Smith is enough for her. She doesn't need your last name to be a somebody" Alfred stated.

"True I guess. Which is why this divorce shouldn't mean anything to her, right?"

"So your reason is because you don't like Kendall anymore?" Kaitlyn asked and Kieran turned to her "you married her when you loved her and now you don't anymore. Is this some sort of sick joke to you?"

"I didn't take you as a lawyer, Ms. Hernandez. By the way, are you Alfred's girl?" He glanced at their entwined hands

"Yes"