Chapter 904

Jay's POV: After eating lunch with Erin, we decided to make our way upstairs to see Will and Natalie in the living room. I was glad us brothers at least had the same idea because I wanted to spend time with them. "Well, looks like we think alike." Will turned to look at me while wrapping his arm around Natalie. "Unlike you guys, we have a kid. So, we can't really just stay in our bedroom. We need to watch him." Natalie chuckled and smiled. "Well you do, I need to rest." 

Erin then looked at Natalie. "You tired from being pregnant." Natalie nodded and sighed. "I know it's supposed to be our day to cook but..." I then decided to offer up my services. "NO, it's okay Natalie." Erin then turned to look at me. "You offering my help?" I shook my head. "My brother is still going to cook since it's his day. But, I am going to help." Will smiled when I said that. "Good, however...if we are cooking then Erin has to be up where while we cook."

Erin agreed and smiled. "I already told Jay I want to stay up here. I want to relax with family since I haven't been able to do that for the past couple months. I need human interaction from someone other than my husband." I looked at her. "Oh hush, you like having me all to yourself." Erin just rolled her eyes and then walked away to sit with Natalie. "How's the baby doing today?" Natalie sighed. "I already have a feeling this one's going to be a girl. Not the same as Owen."

I smiled when she said that before walking away with Will. "So, you have a preference?" Will turned to look at me and shook his head. "Whenever I imagined having a kid, I always wanted a daughter first. But right now, I don't care because of when we got pregnant. Honestly...I just want her to get through this safely. I'm just lucky the hospital is working with us." I looked at him as I walked up to the fridge. "On a scale, 1-10...how co-operative are they being?"

Will smiled when he walked up to the counter and grabbed a cutting board. "10+ They are giving us time off to go to appointments and are allowing us to give birth there for free." I was shocked when he said that. "Think you can get the deal for us? I would rather not have to pay a couple grand just so Erin can give birth." Unfortunately, Erin didn't like that as she walked in to get a drink. "Pardon me? Did I just hear no attention please?" I turned to look at her and gulped.

"What I meant to say is I am going to pay whatever I need to pay so that you give birth with the least amount of complications possible. No amount of money can replace you." I then walked over to her. Wrapping my arms around her, I went to kiss her when she pushed me away. "Get the food ready and we will talk about what you said before you kiss me." Slapping my cheek, Erin got out of my arms before walking away to sit with her drink.

Will then chuckled a bit. Walking back over to him, I gave him my signature glare. "What's so funny?" Will smiled. "I haven't been married as long as you and I already knew that was a bad way to speak to your wife." I chuckled and smiled. "In your defence, you've been kinda married to Natalie since 2018." Will nodded and smiled. "Still, glad I finally have the ring on my finger." I nodded and agreed with him. "Did I ever say sorry about ruining your first wedding?"

Will sighed and shook his head. "I wasn't going to bring it up." I nodded. "Well, I'm sorry. It was a stupid move. However, at least I kept you out of jail." Will agreed and smiled. "And now, we are having kids together. God, this is weird." I agreed and smiled before going back to making the sandwiches. "Think Antonio's kids are going to want some food?" That's when we both heard Eva walk in behind us. "Yes, I would love some food."

I turned to look at her and smiled. "Good, then come help us cook." Eva just looked at us. "I am the guest. I am just getting drinks." I looked at her and was about to say something when Antonio walked in. "What was that Eva? Was that a yes to Jay's request for help?" Eva then turned to look at her dad and was about to say something. "Or do I need to ask the Halsteads to shut off your internet access?" She then glared at him and got nervous.

I then decided to tell Eva about the system we have. "We can control internet access on all devices without having to shut off the internet for everybody just a heads up." Will smiled. "God that comes in handy with Owen. He always sneaks onto his iPad at night. However, we have a timer set for when his internet access ends. About that, I need your phone for a minute. This is my first time here since you got the system and need to set it up." I then looked at him. "Download the Verizon WiFi Hub App. I will show you how to use it."

Will nodded and agreed before grabbing his phone to download it. I then heard Antonio walk away. "Oh Antonio, Sylvie need anything specific for pregnancy?" Antonio then sighed. "She's sleeping right now. Can I just make her something when she wakes up?" I nodded and agreed. "Sure, however we need to do a grocery run tomorrow Will. So, make a list if you want anything. We're splitting the bill in equal parts."

Antonio agreed and chuckled. "Look at you, already picking up on commanding people. Maybe you're right and deserve to be Erin's deputy head of intelligence." I chuckled and smiled. "Gee thanks. Like you haven't realized that before. However, I am more going to be like her repeater. Sorry but you do not want to go up against my wife if you disobey her orders." Antonio nodded. "Oh, I know." We all laughed at that when I heard Erin yell. "Keep talking, you're at 2 nights!"

I then gulped and looked at the both of them. However, I needed to get clarification. Quickly walking to the living room. "Christmas is exempt!" Erin turned to look at me and gave me her signature glare. "Last time I checked, I was already pregnant. Don't need your help in that department anymore honey!" She then tilted her head to the side and made sure she knew who was boss. I then gulped and walked over to her. "Love you." She then smiled as I bent down to kiss her. "Love you too. Now, go get me food like I said!" I nodded and walked away nervous.