Jay Fell Into a Pond

Diego's POV: After running back to the Cabin, I saw Will working with Owen on the driveway. I decided to run towards him first. "Mr. Halstead!" Will turned to look at me. "Please, you can call me Will." I then shook my head. "No time! Jay fell into a pond while we were walking!" I could tell he was worried. "Okay, let's get some blankets and stuff." I then continued. "And my uncle jumped in to find him." Will nodded and understood. "Owen, come here." We then all ran inside.

Will's POV: After making my way inside, I walked in to see Natalie getting her boots on. "Natalie, before you do that...I need your help. Jay fell into a pond!" Natalie turned to look at me and was scared. "Shit, where are the blankets." I then rushed to the closet upstairs and went to grab some when I heard Erin. "Did you just say that Jay fell into a pond?" I nodded. "You can follow the tracks outside. Or you can wait and Diego can lead us." I nodded.

That's when I saw Gabby come upstairs with Matteo. "What's all the hubbub about?" I then turned to look at her. "The other news. Matt jumped into a pond after my brother fell in to save him." Gabby was shocked. She then yelled. "Sylvie!" Sylvie got scared and then ran up to Gabby. "What's wrong Gabby?" Gabby then turned to look at her. "First, don't run. Second...I need you to watch him. Matt just jumped into a pond to save Jay." Sylvie was shocked.

"Okay, I will also get everything ready to treat him. I remember because we treated people." Erin nodded and then went to put her jacket on while Gabby went to give Matteo to Sylvie. "I'll be back soon. Maybe start some hot chocolate?" Sylvie nodded. I then watched as Gabby put her boots on and a jacket. "Owen, go relax with Sylvie okay? We need to go help our friends." Own nodded and went to sit on the couch after getting undressed.

Once we were all ready, we made our way outside. "Diego, lead us." Diego when walked away when Natalie spoke up. "Just don't go too fast...I'm pregnant." Gabby then looked at her. "This is my husband and your brother-in-law's life. Sorry if you can't run! I am going with Matteo. Will, you know where the water is!" I nodded and went to grab Natalie's hand. "Grab the blankets."

Gabby then grabbed them from Natalie before looking at Diego. "Let's go Diego!" They then both ran off to go help Jay and Matt. I then looked at Natalie and helped her walk before sighing. "Who said this was going to be an easy Christmas again?" Natalie laughed and chuckled. "Tonight we do something easy for supper. Oh and a lot of hot chocolate." We both agreed on that because we knew it was going to be a long night. "And tomorrow too. Jay will need to recover." We both agreed with that as we made our way to the pond.