Antonio & Sylvie

Upstairs
Gabby's POV: After making my way upstairs to Diego and Eva's room in the attack, I smiled at them. "Hey guys, you're needed in the basement." Eva then looked up at me. "For what?" I smiled at her. "Uhm, you like Sylvie right?" Eva nodded. "I love her, she's amazing." I smiled at her. "Your dad is going to propose." Eva stared at me and was shocked. "Like, now!" Eva then got up and was about to run when Diego came in. "What's happening?" I turned and smiled at him. "Diego, you might be getting a stepmom next year." Diego laughed. "I win the bet Eva! I said before Christmas. You said Christmas Day!" 

Eva groaned. "Oh shut up, let's just go and be happy for dad. He's getting married!" They then both ran out and I followed them behind. That's when I heard Natalie. Walking by the stairs to the attack, she was confused. "Why they running?" I smiled at her and then wrapped my arm around her. "Looks like this is going to be a romantic place for my brother." She was confused. I then smiled. "He's proposing to Sylvie. Like now!" We all smiled. "Will!" I heard her yell. That's when I saw Will come out. "You okay Natalie?"

She nodded and smiled. "We are just going to watch Antonio propose to Sylvie." Will nodded and smiled before going to grab his phone. He then went to text Jay. 'Get out of your room, Antonio's proposing to Sylvie in the basement.' I just looked at him. "I guess we are all going to be there?" Will nodded and smiled as he grabbed Natalie's hand. "Let's go!" We then all made our way downstairs to the basement to watch Antonio's proposal.

Basement
Jay's POV:
As I sit in bed with Erin, I smiled when I got a text from my brother. "Erin, get up." Erin rolled over and looked at me. "What's wrong?" I smiled at her. "Nothing but, we are needed in the living room down here." She was confused. I then went to show her the text. She was shocked. "No way." I nodded and smiled. "Let's get out there and support our friend." Erin then got up and smiled. Grabbing her hand as we got up, we then made our way out to the living room.

Once we were out there, we noticed that everybody was there. Antonio sighed and looked around. "I guess we are going to have an audience for this aren't we?" Gabby then spoke up as she came downstairs with my brother. "Antonio, you are doing it in their cabin. They might as well get to watch it. And I'm your sister." He nodded and sighed. Gabby then walked over to Matt and smiled. 

Antonio's POV: Once everybody was there, I took a deep breath. I didn't expect to have such a big audience when I did this but now I did and I better not screw up. Grabbing the box, I sighed and looked at Sylvie. "Sylvie, I know this is all of a sudden and this was not what I planned. However, I do know what I want to say so just let me that." She nodded. I then turned to look at everybody. "No comments from the peanut gallery until the end!"

They all nodded and laughed, I then started. "Sylvie, when we first met...I knew I was in trouble. We clicked so well and honestly, I felt like I was a kid anymore. And even though we both knew it was wrong, we kept coming back for more. If that's not a sign that this is right...then I don't know what is. Now, we are starting our own family. We are having these babies here." I moved my hand to her stomach and rubbed it.

"And while I would be perfectly happy with just being your boyfriend as we raise these children, I've come to realize that our relationship is something more than just something casual. We keep coming back to each other and it has to be for a reason. So, it's only fitting that we take the next step either when that time comes. However, I want to give this to you as a promise that someday...we will take this next step and every step in our life from now on together."

Getting on one knee, I then opened the box and grabbed her hand. "Sylvie Brett, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Sylvie was shocked when I asked that before tearing up and nodding. "I thought you'd never ask." I chuckled and smiled, getting up. I then moved to grab the engagement ring I bought her and put it on her finger. She then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me while I put my hands on her stomach.

I then turned to look at my kids and smiled. "What do you think kids?" Eva and Diego then both walked up to us and we hugged as a family. Eva looked up at Sylvie. "Welcome to the family." Sylvie then smiled as she kissed her forehead. "I can't wait." That's when Gabby spoke up. "I knew this would happen in the next year!" I turned to look at her and chuckled before hugging her. That's when I heard Jay speak up. "Okay, I don't care if we're all tired. I'm getting us some drinks to celebrate!" I nodded and smiled. "And some sparkling water." Jay then nodded.

As he started to make his way up, he looked at Will. "Can you help me get some drinks bro?" Will nodded and smiled before walking over to me and shaking my hand. "Congratulations Antonio." I smiled and nodded. "You're getting an invite just to let you know. Your cabin so..." He nodded and chuckled before going to walk upstairs with Jay to get some drinks.