Chapter 921

Meanwhile, upstairs with Will:

Will's POV: As I stood in the kitchen of our cabin, I smiled at some of the pictures I saw. It was some of me, Jay and dad from when we were kids. And while I should probably concentrate on the food I am making for everybody, I couldn't help but look at the pictures too. After zoning out for a bit, I heard Jay walk in. "What you make for supper bro?" I turned to look at him, finally snapping out of it. "Sorry, what?" He looked at me and smiled. "What's got you spaced out?"

I sighed and went to show him the picture. "Haven't seen this picture in a long time." Jay then went to grab the picture and smiled. "Oh my god, funniest thing ever. I fell into the pond on this day too. I still remember your face when dad came to save me." I looked at him a bit confused. "I thought I was in trouble didn't I?" Jay chuckled and nodded. "I pranked you for a bit and said you pushed me in. Needed to teach you to not be such a pushover!" I nodded and sighed. "Still learning about that. I have to apologize for something actually."

Jay was confused when you said that. "What do you mean?" I sighed. "I need to apologize for putting all the blame on your for the undercover op that ruined my first change with Natalie. I was the one treating the guy at his home and had I not gotten on the wire, it wouldn't have been such a problem for you." Jay nodded and sighed. "We are both equally at fault. Anyways, it's not like you really had a choice. It was either you help or you go to jail." That's when I heard Antonio.

"Wait, Will could've gone to jail for that sting operation he did?" Jay explained. "He was caught on tape talking to a shady 'businessman' we were looking into. It was all harmless though. He was just looking to get a wedding venue for him and Nat." Antonio nodded and smiled. "By the way, sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding." I chuckled when he said that. "Trust me, you didn't want to be there...it was a shit show." That's when we heard Matt and Gabby come up.

"If you're talking about you and Nat's first wedding...I can agree." I looked up at Matt and chuckled. "Right, we did invite you." Matt sighed. "Well technically, you invited me and Gabby but...I was the only one that went. Left early though." Gabby then looked at him. "Why did you leave early?" Matt sighed. "Was too hard to watch two people get married when I was still getting over our divorce." Gabby understood and nodded before rubbing his arm.

I smiled at them. "Hey, at least we all won our girls back. That's something we all have in common here. I won Nat back, Jay got Erin back, Antonio won Sylvie back and Matt got Gabby back plus more." Matt smiled when I said that before looking at Gabby. "You could say I hit the jackpot in my opinion. Now listen, what are we having for dinner? A swim like that makes this guy hungry!" We all laughed when he said that. I then took out a recipe me and Natalie made.

"Natalie has been trying Keto recently. So, we thought maybe you guys could try it too? However, for Sylvie and Erin...I made you some chicken alfredo." Erin then got up from the couch and smiled. "Thanks Will. I need it for our little girl." Jay smiled when she said that before walking up to her. He then moved behind her and wrapped his arm around her stomach, putting his hand on it while Erin grabbed his hand. "I made sure to make it how you like it. Crispy chicken. However, I still don't get how you can eat it that way."

Erin sighed. "It's the pregnancy cravings. By the way, I've been meaning to ask Natalie but...are they really cravings or is it just you needing to eat stuff. Does it do stuff psychologically to you to make you crave stuff you probably wouldn't normally eat?" That's when Natalie came down with Owen. "Yes, it does Erin. You'd have to ask Dr. Charles for the exact explanation." Will smiled when she said that before looking at her. "How'd your session go? Everything okay?"

Natalie nodded and smiled while walking up to him. "The food looks good. Now listen, I don't know about you guys but this pregnant lady needs to eat. So, Owen let's make us some plates and then we can all eat!" Owen then walked over to his mom and smiled when he went to grab his plate for him. Unfortunately, she was not the only one trying to grab food.

Antonio grabbed himself a plate as well and was about to start grabbing food when Natalie slapped his hand. "Hey! Hands off. Women and kids go first! By the way, that just earned you dish duty tonight!" Antonio groaned and walked away. However, Sylvie was not going to let him get away with that. "Antonio, I brought it....be good if you want it." Antonio then glared at her and nodded. Gabby then laughed and smiled. "Oh god, what have you done to my brother Sylvie?"

Sylvie chuckled and looked at Gabby. "Turns out I've turned him into a sex obsessed teenager again." After hearing that, me and the other guys all yelled at the same time. "Okay TMI!" Jay then added on. "Sorry, but I do not need to hear about my co-workers sex life." Antonio then added on. "But, you can talk about it at work?" That got Erin pretty mad as she walked upstairs from the basement. "You talk about our sex life at work!" Jay then looked at her and got scared.

"Babe, I..." Erin just stormed off in disbelief. Jay then ran after her, going back downstairs so that they could talk in their bedroom.