Chapter 905

With Jay as he makes his way downstairs - Jay's POV
Once me and Will finished making lunch for everybody, I gave Erin some food before making my way down to the basement. I had to tell Matt and Gabby that there was food on the table. Lucky for me, it sounded as if they were awake and playing with Matteo. That's when I heard Matteo laugh a bit. "Daddy's gonna getcha." I smiled as I stood at the door and just watched the family play. They were cute together.

That's when I saw Gabby look up at me and smiled. "Can we help you Jay?" When Matt heard Gabby say that, he turned his head to look at me. "I'm sorry to interrupt this cute moment." Matt then smiled at me. "Then why did you?" I chuckled. "Because last time I checked, you need food if you want to have enough energy to keep playing with your son like that." Matt then nodded. "Oh, foods ready." I nodded and agreed.

"You guys going to stay upstairs for a bit after? Everybody's sitting in the living room." Matt turned to look at Gabby and smiled. "We could probably stay upstairs until Matteo has to take a nap?" Gabby nodded. "Even after then. We've had some time alone. Let's go be with our friends. After all, it's why we all got tested...so we could spend Christmas together." I then smiled at her. "Exactly. Plus, I am sure your niece wants to hold Matteo."

Gabby smiled. "That's right, she hasn't held him much yet." Matt then looked up at her. "Maybe we should let Antonio hold him first. He hasn't help him as much as Eva." Gabby then nodded and smiled before looking at me. "We'll be right up Jay." I then nodded and walked away to go back upstairs so that I could have lunch.

Once Jay has left to go back upstairs - Gabby's POV
When we were alone again, I smiled while looking at Matt. "We should probably go upstairs like we said we would. I would rather be able to get food. If we don't go now, then it'll be all gone." Matt then looked at me and nodded. "And we definitely should let Antonio hold Matteo. He probably wants to practice holding a baby again before his son and daughter get here." I smiled and nodded. "Did you hear what they've decided to call the twins?" Matt shook his head.

Smiling at him, I decided to tell him what names Antonio and Sylvie have chosen for their twins. "Theo and Lola." Matt smiled at the sound of that. "That's so cute." I then looked at him and laughed a bit. "Where's my tough fireman gone? You're gone soft Matthew Casey." He smiled at me and nodded. "That's that happens when you become a dad and marry the love of your life." I smiled when he said that and then leaned over Matteo to kiss him softly. "Tonight, in bed?"

Matt smiled. "Let's just hope he sleeps through it." I agreed and smiled before putting my hand on his chest as I kissed him slowly. After sharing a quick kiss, I turned my head to look at Matteo while putting my head on Matt's shoulder. "Listen, I know we said on the adoption forms we would rather have a girl...but, I don't care okay? If we get the opportunity to have another baby boy...that wouldn't so bad. It would save us a lot of money." Matt agreed.

"I actually thought ahead and changed the forms ahead of time. I knew you would say that once they were mailed out so, I decided to put an X in both genders." Turning to look at him, I smiled when he said that. "Have I ever told you that you are the best husband in the world?" Matt smiled. "Have I ever told you that you're my miracle?" I glared at him and nodded. "At the worst possible time. Remember, you never do that again. Got it?" Matt just nodded, scared.

I then looked at Matteo and smiled. "C'mon little man, let's get going. We need to go upstairs so that we can have lunch and so that you can interact with your cousins. They want to hold you." Matt then looked at me. "Want to feed him down here or upstairs? Or maybe we can get Eva to do it for us?" I thought about it. "We'll see. I have a bottle of formula in the fridge down here. Can you grab it for me and then make another one when we're upstairs?" 

Matt nodded and agreed. "Sure, but first let's get up so we can actually go upstairs and eat." I smiled when he said that and nodded. Getting up while grabbing Matteo, I held him in my arms when I saw Matt put his hand out for me to grab. "Go get the bottle and stuff we need. You can hold my hand when we're upstairs." He agreed and smiled as he walked out of the bedroom towards the fridge. "I'll be upstairs okay babe?" He turned to look at me and nodded. "Sure."

I then smiled as I made my way upstairs with Matteo, ready to hang out with the other adults.