Chapter 936

Jay's POV: After walking out of the station to our car, I saw that Erin was about to get in her seat when I stopped her. "Hey, come here for a second." Erin then turned to look at me as I walked up to her. I then moved to hands to her stomach before taking off my mask. I then took hers off and went to kiss her softly. "I'm sorry about the stress. This is probably now how you want to spend your Christmas Eve." Erin sighed and rubbed my hands. "However, I would rather you not spend it in jail at all. What happened Jay?"

I sighed and looked at her. "There was a cop. He almost killed a guy in the exact same way George Floyd was killed." Erin was nervous and nodded. "You saved him?" I nodded and smiled before leaning my forehead against hers. "I couldn't let that happen on my watch. I could never forgive myself if I let it happen." Erin smiled when I said that before hugging me. "You want to come do the groceries with me?"

Erin then leaned back and smiled. "Yes, I want my flowers." I was shocked when she said that. "Who told you?" She smiled. "Someone needed to tell me why you were out. Antonio did." I smiled and nodded before kissing her forehead. "Let's get going then. I want to get home with you afterwards. Maybe we can spend the day in bed again." Erin nodded and smiled, liking that idea. I then went to help her in the car.

However, right when I did that my phone rang. It was Will. I decided to answer on my watch. "Can I call you right back? We're just getting in my truck." Will agreed and sighed. Running around my truck, I got in and then turned it on. I then connected my phone and called Will back. Will answered right away with a question. "You were arrested?" I sighed and nodded. "George Floyd situation. Needed to stop the guy from killing someone."

I then went to pull out of the parking spot my truck was in and then left the police station. Looking both ways before turning onto the road, I then made my way to the store so that we could get some things. And of course, Erin her flowers. "So, I am assuming that Erin knows about your plans?" I chuckled. "Ask her yourself." I then grabbed Erin's hand and smiled while intertwining our fingers.

Erin smiled when I did that before talking to Will. "Yeah, I know about Jay's plans. We are going to get the flowers I want though. Since I'm here...I might as well pick them." I chuckled and nodded before moving to kiss Erin's hand while driving. "Whatever you want." Erin smiled when I said that while I stroke her hand with my thumb. "Up to and including..." She then smirked and laughed when I said that, knowing exactly what I meant. She was hormonal after all.

However, Will heard what I said and was not amused. "Okay dude, seriously? I'm on the phone with you guys." I then decided to make him feel bad. "Sorry, I forgot. My wife is very attractive and it's easy to get lost in her eyes. She's also very distracting." Erin blushed when I said that before kissing my hand. "Let's just go do what we have to do and then we'll talk about us getting in bed later when Will's no longer on the phone." Will then sighed. "I'm hanging up now."

I then chuckled and hung up before looking at me. "You want to spend the day in bed today I assume?" Erin nodded and smiled. "I want to have you to myself and make sure you stay in my arms rather than spend the night in jail. That scared the crap out of me Jay. You're just lucky that you were in jail for a good reason. If it was for a bad reason, you'd still be in jail and you'd stay there until Hank could get here." I nodded and gulped. "You need to punish me?"

She then looked at me and smirked. "Maybe a bit of sexual punishment can make sure you don't end up in jail again." I then gulped. "Sexual punishment as in restraint or as in having fun in bed." Erin smiled. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." I nodded and smiled, biting my lip because I want her in bed too. "Have I told you how much I love you recently?" Erin laughed and smiled when I said that. "Only when you have sex on the brain."

I then looked at her. "Oh, and you don't have it on your mind? C'mon Erin, you've been much more hormonal than me recently. Normally, you're the one that's asking me for sex." Erin chuckled and nodded. "Well, you're partially to blame since you used to be the one that always wanted sex." I was confused when she said that. "Okay, why am I to blame?" Erin smiled. "Well first, you are quite attractive. And all mine of course." I smiled when she said that and blushed.

"And the other reason is because of the fact that I am pregnant with your daughter. She is half your DNA and I think she's the reason why I am so hormonal and want you so much." I chuckled when she said that and agreed. "Well then, that's good. Keep it up Olivia because I'm enjoying every opportunity to hold you and your mom close with nothing but the sheets on top of us." Erin then laughed and smiled as I said that because it was sweet.

"I just hope that she doesn't get your dirty mouth." I then looked at her. "Or your sassy mouth." She was about to say something but shut up because she did have a sassy attitude at time. "God, I can't believe I am speechless for once." I just looked at her. "You are always speechless when we are done in bed if I recall." I then let her hand go and turned the corner to go to the grocery store. Erin then chuckled as she put her hands on her stomach.

"Agreed. But that's only because of how delicious my husband is in bed." I smiled when we pulled into the grocery store. Once we found a parking spot, I got out of the car and then ran out to Erin's side. She laughed when I did that because it was sweet. Once I was on her side of the car, I opened her door and looked at her. Grabbing her waist as I helped her out of the car, I then moved my arms around her before kissing her softly. "I love you."

Erin smiled as she moved to hug me before laying her head down. She then whispered to me. "Let's just get the groceries. Then I want to head home and let you take me to bed." I agreed and smiled, ready to do the exact same thing. "Then let's get shopping."