Chapter 925

Antonio's POV: After making my way downstairs, I found Gabby sitting on the couch in the living room while watching some TV. This was my opportunity to talk to her. With the ring box in my hand after stopping in my bedroom, I decided to walk up to her. "Gabby, can I talk to you for a minute?" Gabby turned to look at me. "Sure, Matt's just putting Matteo to bed. What's up?" I then got nervous and walked up to her. "Shit, I didn't think I'd be this nervous." Gabby was confused. "What's up?" I then decided to just give her the box.

Gabby opened it and was shocked. "Holy shit!" She turned to look at me. "This for..." I then sat down next to her and grabbed it. "Sh..she doesn't know. It's part of her Christmas gift." Gabby smiled and nodded. "What changed?" I sighed and looked at her. "You guys have convinced me that I should make this more of a permanent thing. You and Matt have been on and off for a few years and are finally married." Gabby glared at me and was about to say something.

"Let me remind you that you guys hooked up when you got back to Chicago." That's when I heard Matt come out after putting Matteo to bed. "That's because I never lost my feelings for Gabby. As far as I was concerned, she was home for a while and my wife again." Gabby liked the sound of that as Matt sat down next to her. I then watched him wrap his arm around her before kissing her cheek. "What's up with you guys?" I then sighed and showed him.

Matt grabbed the box and was shocked. "Holy shit. Wait, this for..." I nodded and smiled. "You in for being my best man if she says yes?" Matt nodded and smiled. "Considering my gorgeous wife is going to be maid of honor, I wouldn't expect any less." Gabby smiled and nodded when we all heard Sylvie come downstairs. "What's happening here?" I then looked at her. Unfortunately, she saw the box. "Antonio, what the hell is that?"

I sighed and looked at her. I then got up and walked up to her at her. "I wasn't going to do this today." Sylvie smiled when I got up and then wrapped her arm around me. Leaning her forehead against mine, she smiled. "Sylvie...I can't do this yet." Sylvie then got confused. "What?" I then looked at her. "I have to get my kids." I was about to go when Gabby got up. "Let me get everybody. We're all going to want to see this." I shook my head. "Family only."

Gabby nodded and then walked away to go get Eva and Diego from their rooms. They we're going to watch this with Matt and Gabby.