Chapter 912

Meanwhile, with Jay & Erin

Jay's POV: As I got undressed to relax in bed with Erin, I smiled when she surprised me with a kiss. "Someone's a little excited for alone time." She chuckled and nodded. "You can blame your daughter for that." Picking her up in my arms, I started to kiss her neck. Erin liked it when she did that and started to moan. Carrying her to bed, I went to lay her down in bed and smiled as I got in with her. I then went back to kissing her neck when we were interrupted.

I rolled over in bed and sighed. "If it's you Will...it can wait a while. I am spending alone time with Erin right now!" I then saw the door open to see Matt. "Just to let you know, Matteo is napping down the hall. His crib is closer to the wall that separates our room. So...do you mind?" Erin nodded and understood. "We get it Matt. Don't want him cranky." I however did not understand and was annoyed. Matt could probably tell that by the look on my face because he spoke to me based on how I was looking at him. "Good practice for when your daughter's born."

I laughed a bit and then wrapped my arm around Erin. Matt then smiled. "Just keep it down okay? I want him to rest right now. We need to get him well rested for Christmas Eve and Day." I understood what he meant. "Can you just go man? I would like to get back to what we were doing." Matt nodded and agreed before closing the door and walking away. I then sighed before looking at Erin. "So much for having a bit of fun this Christmas." Erin nodded before rolling over onto my chest. "Just no moaning."

I agreed and smiled when she said that before putting my hands on her back. I then went to run my hands up her shirt while kissing her. I then took one of my hands out of her shirt and grabbed her neck. "Later, I want to take a walk in the snow. We can actually do that while we're up here." Erin smiled when I said that. "We can. Might be a good idea considering I looked at the gym you have here. Not the same stuff we use at home." I nodded and agreed. "We can get better stuff."

Erin smiled when I said that. "You talking about for when we start coming here with Nadia?" I nodded and smiled when Erin rolled over next to me. I then wrapped my arm around her back again before kissing her forehead. "I want to spend at least a few weekends up here. We need to be able to get away as a family." Erin nodded and then went to grab my hand, intertwining our fingers. "Birthdays and stuff would be fun up here." I nodded and smiled. "Depends on what day our birthdays would fall on. Weekend after though."

Erin nodded. "Let's just hope that Will doesn't want to use it at the same time." I sighed when she said that. "Okay, can you promise me something while we're here?" Erin was confused. "What's that?" I turned to look at her and smiled. "While we are here...I don't hear any other man's name down here in the room. This is the only place where I get you alone in the most intimate way." I then moved to kiss her hand softly. "And I want to take advantage of all the alone time with you I can get before we welcome this little one here."

Erin nodded and smiled as she moved her hand to my chest. Feeling her rub my abs, I moved my hand to her arm and rubbed it. "However, while she's young...I wouldn't mind spending time just the three of us in bed." Erin chuckled. "You are going to work if you need to..." I stopped her from talking before turning my head to kiss her. "You know the rules. Shirt off plus in bed equals no mention of Hank's name. Unless of course you would rather I put it back on."

Erin then moved to kiss my chest. "NO thank you. I am enjoying the pleasure I am getting from this. If you put your shirt on, I might need to have sex later." I then decided to get up so I could grab my shirt when she stopped me. "However, we won't because of Matteo." I then sighed and looked at her. "Make up your mind woman!" Erin glared at me. "You know, there's a reason I brought my laptop right? That way we can work from here if we want to for a while." I smiled when she said that. "Meaning..."

Erin nodded and chuckled as I moved my hand up her shirt. "You are amazing." I then rolled over and leaned over her, kissing her softly. "I love you girls so much." Erin smiled when I said that before feeling my hand on her stomach. She then went to grab it before rubbing it. She then moved her hand up my arm and moved closer to me. "You tired?" Erin sighed. "Somewhere in the middle of tired and comfortable if that exists."

I nodded and understood. I then moved to kiss her forehead as I laid down next to her, keeping her close. "If you want to sleep, go ahead babe. You need sleep if you want to stay healthy. And we both know that you haven't been sleeping the best overnight." Erin nodded and sighed. "I just hope I sleep good on this bed." I nodded and smiled at her. "If you don't sleep good here, we can always go to a local hotel." Erin was shocked when I said that. "Jay, I don't want you to...."

I interrupted her and grabbed her hand. "Erin, you need sleep to have a healthy pregnancy. If that means we need to go to a hotel...then we will." Erin sighed and nodded. "However, only as a last resort. I can always take naps during the day." I smiled and agreed. "Sure thing. Now, you can either do that right now or you can do something else." Erin chuckled and smiled. "Does that something else happen to be kissing you in bed?" I nodded and smiled.

Moving close to me again, Erin than grabbed my neck before kissing my softly. "Enjoy this during my pregnancy because we are probably not going to get this very much when Nadia's here." I agreed and nodded before smiling at her. "It'll be worth it. Having a daughter will be much more rewarding and fun than any long days of sex." Erin was shocked when I said that. "Okay, that is complete bull Jay! And don't lie because we both know it is."

I sighed and shook my head. "It isn't Erin. I am being honest when I say this but...when Nadia is born, she is going to have me wrapped around her finger. However, that is going to be a problem." Erin looked at me confused. "Why exactly?" I smiled at her. "That means that 2 of my 10 fingers will be tied up. One by my amazing wife, the other by our daughter." Erin smiled when I said that. "However, you can't really say that because you have ulterior motives for why you want to keep me on your good side."

I chuckled and smiled. "Yes. Happy wife, happy life." Erin then glared at me. "I am talking about more sexual reasons and we both know that." I nodded and smiled. "Well, my wife is gorgeous and irresistible at times." Erin smiled when I said that. "My husband isn't that bad either." I smiled when she said that. "Still find it weird calling me husband instead of just partner or boyfriend?" Erin shook her head. "No, because it feels right. And overdue."

I nodded and agreed before leaning in to kiss her again. "I feel the same way. Now listen, I do want you to rest for a bit. So...how about I grab the iPad and we can watch some of our recordings from home?" Erin nodded and smiled. "Can you?" I nodded and then rolled over to grab the iPad for her from my side table. Erin smiled as I did that and rubbed my back, ready to watch some recordings. That's when my phone rang. 

I picked it up and checked the caller ID. "It's Trudy." Erin smiled when I said that. "Probably to wish us Merry Christmas, how about you roll over and answer it for us?" I nodded and agreed, doing exactly as she asked before answering the call.