Chapter 919

Once they are all back at the Cottage

Sylvie's POV: As I stood in the kitchen with Owen, I smiled as we all finished making some hot chocolate for everybody. "Mrs. Dawson?" I then turned to look at him, smiling at the name. "You can call me Sylvie buddy. Me and Antonio aren't married." I nodded. "Sorry, Sylvie then...is my uncle Jay going to be okay?" I nodded and smiled before rubbing his head. "He's going to be fine. He has the two best doctors here to give him personal service." He smiled and nodded when I heard everybody walk in.

Matt was soaking wet and I just stared at him. "Another try to qualify for Tokyo 2020?" Matt chuckled and looked at me. "Where's the hot Chocolate? I'm Frozen." I then walked over and gave him a cup of hot chocolate. He then started to drink it right away when I saw Jay wake in. Grabbing him the biggest glass, I went to give it to him. "How you feeling Jay?" Jay then sighed. "I am freezing. If you don't mind me...I am going to take this downstairs and take a shower." Erin nodded as she grabbed his hand and rubbed his arm.

As they walked away, I looked at Antonio who came to grab a hot chocolate next. "I am glad you didn't fall in." Antonio nodded and then walked over to me. "I am not putting myself a risk. I want to meet these two. I then felt his hands on my stomach. Turning to look at him, I put my hand on his before leaning up to kiss him softly. However, Diego didn't like that. "Gross." Antonio turned his head and looked at him. "Just like when you leave your dirty socks on the floor of your basement bedroom when you're at your moms!" 

He then walked away and went to his room. I chuckled and looked at Antonio. "You need to take a shower or are you not wet?" Antonio shook his head. "I'm fine. However, Owen just called me Mrs. Dawson." Antonio smiled at the idea. "You know, I'm warming up to the idea." I smiled when he said that and then went to hug him. "Let's not rush it. We already rushed right into becoming parents right when we got back together." Antonio nodded and agreed before kissing my forehead. "I'm going to get changed into something warmer okay? I'm cold."

I agreed and smiled. "Okay, maybe later we can all cuddle by the fireplace." Antonio nodded and smiled. "It think that's the plan. However, can you keep watching Matteo? I think they are going to take a shower." I nodded and smiled. "Of course. Now, you go too." Antonio kissed my forehead quickly before walking away to go get changed.