Chapter 922

After making his way downstairs:

Jay's POV: As I walk up to me and Erin's bedroom, I am really hoping that it's not locked. I need to clarify what I meant. Of course I don't talk about OUR sex life at work. I mean, c'mon...does she really think I would do that when Voigt, aka her dad, is in the room? I only comment on other guys' sex life. I mean, she must know that. "Babe, open up. You need to let me clarify!" Erin groaned as she got up. "What is there to clarify?" I walked in before she could slam the door in my face to ensure we talked about this. "The fact that you actually think I would talk about our sex life while I'm at work." Erin looked at me. "Isn't that what you said you did upstairs?"

I shook my head. "No, what I said was that I comment on other guys' sex life. Trust me Erin, you are never going to have to worry about me talking about our sex life at work." Erin then moved to lean against the end of the bed. Walking over to her, I moved to grab her butt while leaning my forehead against hers. "Babe, trust me when I say this...I will never talk about our sex life at work because of who our boss is." Erin chuckled and nodded as she moved her hands to my chest. Looking up at me, Erin smiled. "Sorry. I should've known that." I smiled when she said that before moving to kiss her softly. "You can always ask. Just please don't assume."

Erin agreed and smiled before hugging me again. "How about we head back upstairs and eat? I don't want it all to be gone before you can eat. After all, this little one is probably just as hungry as you are. Especially considering all the worry I put you through today." Erin nodded and sighed. "You need to be more careful around the pond babe. I want you to practice that. I mean, in the future...what if we are here alone and you have Olivia in your arms?"

I now understood why Erin has been so stressed out today. I can tell when she's stressed because she clams up and doesn't talk to me as much. As much as I hate it, I understand. It's what she's learned to do her entire life. "I promise, I am going to be much more careful when it comes time to carry Olivia around the property. The only time the two of us are going to be in that pond during the winter is if I'm saving her...."

Erin then sopped me. "I don't want you to finish that sentence because I don't want to think about her falling into the pond. Please don't make me have nightmares about that." I nodded and sighed before moving to kiss her forehead. "Listen, let's go eat. We staying upstairs after supper or would you rather have alone time with just the two of us?" Erin sighed. "We are going to take time alone. You need to recover anyways."

I nodded and agreed. Smiling at her, I moved my hand to her stomach again before leaning in to kiss her softly. "I love you, you know that right?" Erin smiled and nodded as she wrapped her arms around me. "I love you too." Giving her a quick kiss, we then let each other go so that we could make our way back upstairs and eat supper.