Chapter 947

Matt's POV: Once I had the car packed, I came back in to see Gabby talking to Natalie while holding Matteo in his car seat. I then walked over to her and smiled as I wrapped my arm around her waist. "The van is all packed up." Gabby smiled when I said that before leaning back and looking at me. "Good, now how about you say goodbye to our gracious hosts? Even though we probably should have stayed it seems wrong to impose." Jay then looked at us as he came upstairs. "Like we've all said...you aren't imposing. You're basically family."

I nodded and chuckled as I want to walk over to him. I then shook his hand and smiled at him. "Thanks for inviting us but, it will be nice to wake up in our own bed on Christmas morning." They all nodded and understood while looking at us. I could tell they all thought we were the most adorable family when I realized that they were looking at Gabby's new necklace. Erin walked over and smiled. "What's this?" Gabby then showed it off. "It's a necklace. And that's Matteo's birthstone." Natalie then looked at it and smiled. "That's gorgeous."

Jay then walked up to me. "Good choice for a gift. I don't think I would have ever thought of that." I smiled. "I know that Gabby isn't big on jewelry so...I wanted to get her something that I knew she would never take off. At least now she has a permanent piece of jewelry that she will always wear. By the way, if we don't see each other before the new year...happy new year to you all and be safe coming back to Chicago." We all agreed and I smiled at them.

I then looked at Will. "I am just going to use the washroom quickly if you don't mind?" Gabby then looked at me. "I might do that too. You guys mind watching Matteo quickly?" Natalie nodded and smiled as I walked away to the upstairs bathroom while Gabby went downstairs to the basement bathroom. "Gabby, can you check our room while you're down there?" She agreed and then smiled at me while going downstairs. 

Jay's POV: Once Matt and Gabby went to the washroom, I sighed and looked at both Will and Natalie. "We're all staying okay? I don't care if everybody else is leaving. We are family and we need to stick together. You're all I have left after all Will." Natalie smiled when I said that. "Actually, how about after Matt and Gabby leave...we do something that we both know you guys have wanted to do since you guys got here." I turned to look at her, confused. "What's that?"

She smiled at us and then went to put her hand on Erin's stomach. "How about we let you guys have that ultrasound? I mean, you guys did ask me to bring the ultrasound machine." I smiled when she said that before nodding. "How about you go downstairs and get changed Erin? Then we can do that once Matt and Gabby leave." Erin smiled and nodded before walking away to get changed. I then looked at Natalie. "This is going to be great, we haven't seen her in a while."

Natalie smiled at me when I said that. "I swear, you're going to be such a great dad Jay. Between you being so funny and just a great guy...Erin could've never picked a better dad for her child." I smiled when she said that and then nodded. "Can I help do the ultrasound? I would like to actually learn all the buttons. I've been scared to ask." Natalie smiled when I asked. "Learn some lessons from your little brother Will, this is what you do when you're pregnant."

Will nodded when Natalie said that before wrapping his arm around her waist. He then kissed her head softly. "I'm paying attention, trust me." I smiled at my brother because I could tell how much he loved Natalie. "You guys are so dang cute together. I can't say this enough. I'm really sorry I ever caused you to split in the first place Will." Will nodded and smiled at me before going to shake my hand. That's when we heard Matt and Gabby come back.

Matt then smiled at me. "Jay, think you can move your truck? I forgot to ask. You're parked behind me." I nodded and smiled. "Sure thing, I'll just go grab my keys." I then made my way downstairs to grab my keys so that I could move my truck for Matt and Gabby.