Chapter 914

Jay's POV: Once I was ready to go shovel, I made my way to Matt and Gabby's room so that I could talk to them. I hoped that I could convince Matt to help us shovel. I was about to knock when he opened the door. "Oh, sorry." Matt chuckled and looked at me. "Let me guess, Will texted that he wanted help shovelling?" I nodded and smiled. "Hey, at least it gives us guy time. Not that I complain about getting alone time with Erin." Matt chuckled and smiled. "Enjoy it while it lasts. Once your kids' born...the fun goes away."

I nodded and groaned. "I know but then the fun starts. And believe me, being Olivia's dad is going to be the best thing in the world." Matt looked at me confused as he walked away with me. "Thought it was Nadia." I sighed. "We decided to change it because it started to remind her of a friend of Erin's who was killed." Matt sighed and understood. "I get it. Hard." We then both made our way to the stairs and saw Antonio and Will there waiting for us. Will smiled. "Good, you both came. Because we also need firewood. Thought I'd start some tonight."

Matt liked the idea. "I wouldn't mind sitting by the fire downstairs with Gabby while Matteo's sleeping." I nodded and looked at him. "Only if you don't mind me and Erin joining." Matt smiled. "Your cabin after all." I chuckled and smiled. "Hey Antonio, think your kids can help? I think we actually need to do something in the forest." Will looked at me confused. "What's that?" I smiled at him. "Can't let Matteo not have a Christmas tree on his first Christmas." Matt smiled.

"I wasn't going to ask but, I appreciate that." I smiled at him and went to shake his head. Antonio then turned to look up at his kids. "Diego! Eva!" They then both turned to look at him. "Get your boots and coats on. You're coming to help shovel. Us dads are going to get a tree." Diego then groaned. I then decided to grab my phone when I saw Diego go back to his phone. I then went to shut off their WiFi access to get them to come. "What happened to the WiFi?" I smirked at Antonio. He looked at me and nodded. "Thanks."

Turning to look at them, I smiled. "Eva and Diego, you can either come and help or I keep it off." Diego then got up and came down to help. "God, I hate technology sometimes. Just promise that I get a bit of time. I promised my mom we would FaceTime tonight. She's not convinced this was a good idea since I am still recovering from battling COVID." Antonio nodded and understood. "I know, I promised." Eva then came down and helped get dressed. "Oh, then who's going to watch Owen?" Will thought about it and sighed. "I got it." He then took off his boots and walked upstairs to go get Natalie.