1

Hello :D

Question of the day: Do you like your cereal with milk or dry?

Clay's pov

My annoying alarm was basically blasting in my ear when I woke up, I got up out of my bed and stubbed my toe.

Ow

I couldn't cuss myself out about it for too long because I had to get up for cheer practice.

I love being a male cheerleader, but at the same time, it sucks.

I work out a lot so i'm pretty fit I guess, and that results in getting offers to quit cheerleading, and join the football team, by the football coach.

Yeah, no. Too many homophobic musty, crusty, dusty, moldy football players.

I get called slurs all the time by the homophobes at school.

I haven't came out yet, so people still think I'm straight.

Every girl is all over me, my real name is Clay, but they insist they call me 'Dream' or something dumb like that cause im 'Dreamy' or whatever.

I may be gay, but a whole bunch of musty guys are also all over me 24/7 because I have to wear the cheer uniform, which is a crop top, and a skirt.

Highschool sucks.

I finally decide to get up and put my cheerleading uniform on.

I pull out my phone and quickly check the time, 7:30

Shoot!

I have 10 minutes before I have to drive to school, so that means I have to eat, and feed my cat, Patches.

I quickly pass my mom and join my sister at the table to eat my cereal, even though I have 10 minutes, im practically inhaling my cereal.

I quickly go feed Patches and run out the door.

"BYE MOM." I yell as I run out the door to my car.

I hop in and drive off.

When I got to the school I was basically bombarded by people asking questions.

"Are you gay?"

"How did you do that stunt?"

"What do your parents think of you?"

"Do you love cheer?"

"When are you joining football?"

"You are the perfect person for football."

"How are you so tall?"

This happens all the time and I hate it.

I push past them and go to my locker to get out my books.

I turned around and was met by basically a fan group of girls.

"Heyyyyy Dreammmmmmm" one of them said, biting her lip

"You doing anything later?" "Uhh..." I responded

One of them touched my bicep and I snapped my arm away

"You got a girlfriend yet?" Another asked

"Uh... no...." I shouldn't have said that because the entire group practically jumped on me.

I had to shove my way out, and run to my first class.

I burst in and sit down in my seat next to my best friend, Nick, but I call him Sapnap.