5

George POV

I walked into the medium sized family home, I didn't expect the house to look so big and clean on the inside.

"Ok George, so your room is up here." Clay leads me up the stairs and into a plain bedroom.

"....Thank you." I reply awkwardly.

Clay stares at me for a split second before walking away, leaving me alone in the room.

Ight well might as well unpack first

I open up my suitcase to find a couple pairs of clothes.

I really need to buy new ones.

"Hey George since you are living with me, can I show you around?" Clay said.

That was more of a statement then a question but I accepted anyways.

Clay showed me around the house, it was a fairly nice family home.

"George." Clay said my name in a serious tone.

What did I do now

"Uh yeah?" I asked.

"Rules, I know you must hate them, but if you are going to live here, I need to set rules." Clay said in a stern tone.

I rolled my eyes and asked what the rules are.

"Rule number one, No parties. Rule number two, no smoking or getting high. Rule number three, my family lives here so be nice. Rule number four, No snooping through my parents, sister, or my stuff, got it?" Clay narrowed my eyes at my monotone expression.

I agreed, the rules were simple.

"Hey uh Clay?" I asked, he turned around with a questioning expression.

"Can you drive me to the mall cause I need more clothes, I'll pay for my own clothes though." I added quickly.

Clay nodded his head in agreement and we went into his car and drove off to the mall.

"So uh, I have some things I want to get for myself so lets meet at the food court at 3:00?" Clay asked awkwardly, I hummed in agreement and we went our separate ways.

I headed into a couple stores to get some new shirts, jeans, and sweatpants.

I spent well over $300 but at least I had clothes.

It was 2:56 and I walked over to the food court to see Clay sitting there on his phone with a couple bags at his side.

I sit down across from him, he looks up from his phone to me.

"Hey." I say, trying to break the thick tension in the silence between us.

"Hi, what did you get?" Clay started to spark a conversation, desperate for verbal interaction, I proceeded to tell him what I got.

"What did you get Clay?" I asked, curious what was in the bags.

His facial expression stayed the same as he said what he got.

"Uhh a couple skirts, jeans, sweatpants, a sweatshirt, a t-shirt or two, and fingerless gloves."

The skirts part surprised me but I decided to stay on his good side and not comment on it, considering I was living with him and he could kick me out at any minute.

We decide to drive back home, and chill in our rooms.

The bed in the guest room was really comfy, so I was really happy about that.

I wanted to know if Clay played Minecraft cause I was desperate to play with someone.

I leave my room and knock on Clay's.

"Come in." I open the door to see dream in Grey sweatpants, no shirt, wet hair, and fingerless gloves, on his bed, scrolling on his phone.

I stare at his outfit for a few seconds, my face heating up, before my thoughts where interrupted with a cocky, "You like what you see?"

Clay was smirking, I give him a glare before taking in a shaky breath.

"Do you play Minecraft, and do you have a pc." I glare at him when I'm talking, my face is flushed, but I blame it on the heat, I live in Florida anyways.

Clays face lights up at the mention of Minecraft, I soon regret it when he starts ranting about how much he love the game.

"Ok, ok so do you have a pc or not." My question is short, but it stops his rant.

"I have an old pc and then mine, you can play on my old one, until you get a job and buy your own." Clay responds, shrugging.

My nose scrunches up in confusion of the mention of a job, Clay takes notice of this and explains.

"I'm not going to be your sugar daddy and you don't have your rich parents anymore, they kicked you out, so get a job for now as a waitress or something before you head off to collage."

I narrow my eyes at the mention of my parents but agree anyways.

He heads downstairs to grab his old pc, and heads into my room to set it on a desk in my room.

I open up Minecraft and log into my account.

"Hey Clay, you up for a game of bedwars?" I yell from my room.

I hear Clay open the door, mind you he still doesn't have a shirt on.

I direct my gaze quickly from Clay to the screen to try to prevent me from staring again.

"Bedwars?" Clay asked, I nodded and he went over to the back of my seat, and bent over behind me, to type in his username for a friend request and party for duos.

I was blushing like crazy and he definitely saw, but he didn't comment on it. After Clay typed in his username and went into his room, I joined bedwars duo and the match began.

(973 words)

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

UHH LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND MAKE SURE TO TAKE A SIP OF WATER AND EAT I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS <3

AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE ITS FREE AND YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR MIND LATER 😏😏😏😏😏