12

George Pov

I really don't like this Fundy guy, he looks like nothing but trouble.

If that guy becomes Clay's boyfriend it will likely be hell.

Yesterday I got a job at Starbucks so I can eventually get a place when I'm older, I was gonna tell Clay, but I just don't have the motivation to since yesterday.

Lemme guess, he's gonna be like one of those asshole middle school girls, crushing over a guy.

Well we will have to find out.

Fundy POV

Simple, get a guy's number, then break his heart. Simple dare. Easy.

It will be fun crushing Clay's heart, sure he's cute and all, but I prefer the satisfaction in breaking hearts, that George guy looked pissed off whenever I gave Clay my number, wonder why.

George POV

I was bored, hopping around the Smp wondering what to do, Clay was sleeping, and I don't really talk to his sister, she looks nice I guess, maybe I should become friends with her.

"Building Tutorials.... Minecraft." I said aloud, looking around YouTube for house building tutorials, I saw this cute mushroom type home, and I opened the video, and got to work.

About 20 minutes later, my house was finished, and I was pretty proud of it.

#nomotivationtowrite

Knock knock knock

I hear someone knocking on my door, "Come in!" I yell, and to my surprise its not Clay that comes in, its his sister, Drista.

"Hi George okay so I needa talk with you." I turn around in my chair nervously.

"Y-yeah?" I ask, nervously fidgeting with my fingers.

"I saw you reading that book at the nail salon." Drista crosses her arms, and raises an eyebrow at me.

"W-what are you talking about?" I ask, my face growing red. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"The gay book. The Draco x Harry book, never knew you were a Harry Potter fan." I almost passed out the second Drista mentioned the book, my face grew redder by the second.

Im in pain writing this I only know dnf as gay books man give me a break

"Okay look George, you are extremely suspicious, not long ago you were a raging homophobe, now you are reading gay books, 99% of gay book readers are in the lgbtq+ community, likely in the closet." Drista looks towards the reader reading this book with a smirk, then turns back to a flustered George.

George was speechless, Drista soon stood up and left the room, leaving George in an embarrassed state.

How the fuck...

I hold a hand over my pounding head, and turn back to the computer.

Dream joined the game

I roll my eyes, and pray that Drista doesn't tell Clay about the whole book thing.

Clay's ridiculous character comes bounding up to me, he hits me with a carrot and runs off, I was bored, so I decided to give the chase, smiling as his character is just out of my reach.

I see he is heading towards my house, I wonder what he's doing...

Clay suddenly stops sprinting, and slows to a halt infront of my house, pulls out a sign and places it on the grass.

What is he writing?

I think to myself, I see Clay finish writing and I read the note.

'You are gay'
-Drista <3

Dream left the game

Sometimes I really hate her, I roll my eyes, and get out of my chair, and walk to the fridge, I see Clay sitting at the table, smiling at his phone.

"Whats up with you?" I ask, he looks up to me, his smile not fading, "I have a date with Fundy!" He grins at me, for some reason I feel... jealous?

"O-oh thats nice you must really love him..." I awkwardly cough, but Clay doesn't notice, "Yeah I really do I hope he becomes my boyfriend." I quickly switch my gaze towards the floor, shifting my feet.

I quickly grab some cheese sticks and dash up to my room, kicking the door closed, and sitting back down at my desk.

I look back at Drista's sign.

What if I am gay?

(694 words)

Meow