31

Clay POV (yes again, I know)

"Pardon?" I asked confused and bewildered.

Ranboo's expression turned nervous, "You heard me."

I stared at him with a blank expression before laughing, "You're joking- right?" I asked frantically, there was absolutely no way that what I had dreamt actually happened.

"Well- I don't know about the whole biting each other thing, but with the dance to the song "Stalker's Tango," that actually happened." Ranboo explained.

I felt all color drain from my face.

Ranboo sighed, "Dream... you need to talk to George." He said, rubbing his eyes in a tired manner.

"No- I can't, he avoids me, I can't go up and ask to talk to him and explain what supposedly happened- he will think I'm crazy." I ranted. Ranboo rolled his eyes at me response and shook his head.

"Dream, try, he will never talk to any of us ever again unless you guys talk it out."

George POV:

Ever since I woke up with Dream like that- I haven't been able to so much as make eye contact. I'm scared that he will view me differently, what if he already suspects that I like him?

Karl keep staring at me strangely and Dream had snatched Ranboo to talk to him or whatever, I don't know how long I can avoid them. If only I could remember what happened the night before. Maybe everything would be normal.

Clay Pov:

"Ranboo, after school invite Sapnap cause I need to talk to both of you about how to tell George about what happened." I said, Ranboo nodded and walked back off to the cafeteria. I watched him leave before going the other way, to my locker and grabbing my stuff for my next class and walking off.

———Time Skip———

I sat on a metal bench in a park, waiting for Ranboo and Sapnap to show up. They had supposed to be here 15 minutes ago. I pulled out my phone, but stopped when I saw the two walking towards me in the distance.

I waved my hand and they sprinted over, catching their breath when they stopped.

I was about to start lecturing the two on arriving on time, but Sapnap stopped me by raising a finger to my lips and glaring

"Yes, we know we are late, but Mrs. Harris made us stay after for detention because we were discussing what to do about you and George's situation in class." Sapnap scolded. I raised an eyebrow and looked to Ranboo for confirmation to which he nodded.

"Let's go get a table to sit at." Ranboo suggested. Sapnap and I nodded and we walked off to find one.

We sat down and Sapnap clapped his hands, "Alright, Ranboo told me the story about you and George, yaddayadda bleh," Sapnap said, sticking out his tounge, "Now all we have to do is decide what the hell we are going to do with you two."

I glared at him, I was about to make a rude response but Ranboo interrupted, "I already have a plan if you don't mind me sharing." He said. Sapnap and I stopped our glaring contest and looked curiously over towards him.

"How about you take George to a nice hill with a picnic basket and stuff when it's like dark, this specific setting because it is more calm and relaxed, and the moon and stars are bright. When George is calm, that's when you explain what happened and you confess your feelings?" Ranboo suggested, tilting his head with a small smile.

I stared at him blankly, "Okay two questions, one, how am I gonna set this up without being suspicious, and two, how do you know I have feelings, and I obviously can't confess them, George doesn't like me back, he's straight and he will hate me." I said with a frown.

The two stared back at me with an unimpressed frown, "It's obvious as hell that you like each other, Sapnap and I will help you set it up. All we want is for you two to get your heads out of the gutter." Ranboo replied. Sapnap nodding along.

I shrugged, "Fine by me, but when do we go buy the things to set up?" I asked. Ranboo and Sapnap looked at each other, wordlessly having a conversation before turning back.

"We can go now if you are available." They asked in unison.

"Alright then. Let's go."

(736 words)

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE DIDNT EXPECT THIS UPDATE DID YA???