28

I drew that

The rest of the night was a blur, all I remember was that I kept the boy, George, by my side the whole night.

Sunlight started to peak through the curtains of my Friend's guest bedroom, I opened my eyes to be met with a bright light, and I'll be honest, I thought I was dead for a minute.

How did I know I was not dead and start panicking? Well I had a person in my arms, and they felt really real.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see who I was cuddling, and I nearly fainted right then and there.

Who was I cuddling with? George. I was cuddling with George.

I didn't shove him off me or anything, that would have been cruel and plus, he looked beautiful like this.

I examined the boy further until I realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked at my own torso and saw that I also wasn't wearing a shirt.

On top of that, I saw little bruises on George's neck. collarbone, stomach and chest. I looked to my torso again and saw similar marks.

My face paled, what the fuck did we do last night? It was slightly reassuring that we were both half clothed but... what about the marks on both of our bodies.

I continued to think about it when the boy in my arms slowly started to wake up, I tensed up for a minute, panicking, not knowing what I should do before quickly deciding to fake sleep. I relaxed my body, slowed my breathing, and closed my eyes.

I felt George lift his head off of my chest, I nearly shivered at the loss of warmth.

I felt him still for a moment, before he jerked upwards off of my chest and let out a large gasp. I felt my heart drop, was that a gasp of of horror? Surprise? Happiness? Even homophobia?

I didn't want him to know that I was awake, and I had to keep up the act. I groaned, and turned over. I pretended to cuddle the pillow, that was laying beside me, in my 'sleep'. George was frozen, probably staring at me while I did that, probably hoping that I wouldn't 'wake up' to see us both shirtless and bites and marks all over our necks, chest, and stomach with only sweatpants on.

After I stilled, cuddling the pillow, he started silently panicking again. "Fuck, shit, ohh my god, what the hell happened last night?" I heard George whisper-scream to himself.

I genuinely don't know what happened last night, we were both probably shit-face drunk considering that I had a massive headache at the moment.

But then again, like everything, the memory might randomly pop up in my brain in like an hour or two years, but it really doesn't matter.

Newsflash, it does matter. A LOT.

I felt George quietly rush off the bed, probably to the bathroom. My assumption was proven right when I heard a gasp from where probably the bathroom was.

"Fuck- how am I going to cover this up- and what about Dream- fuck..." I heard George say from the bathroom.

George came back into the room, and I could feel his stare on me. I heard him shuffle around, and that probably meant he pulled on a shirt.

I heard him walk out of the room, and the door creaked as he closed it before it shut all the way.

I didn't get up immediately after that because it would be suspicious if I came downstairs 1 minute after George did.

I opened my eyes and stopped the fake sleeping, but that doesn't mean that I stopped cuddling the pillow.

I just laid there. Eyes open, holding a pillow, shirtless and only in grey sweatpants, trying to remember what happened last night.

I gave up after like 15 minutes, I groaned in annoyance, but I went to the bathroom to inspect the, probably hickeys, and bite marks that covered my entire torso and neck.

I used my hands to comb my hair to look, "okay," and went to go to the kitchen and see if Sapnap was up.

I entered the kitchen and froze, I wasn't wearing a shirt and the hickeys and bite marks on my torso and neck were fully exposed. At this point I didn't care though, there was no point in hiding any of it, there was just to much to cover up with literally any piece of clothing.

"Sapnap?" I croaked out, rubbing my eyes and stumbling to the kitchen.

"Oh hey Dr-..." Sapnap cut off and slowly trailed out.

I pretended to act confused, "What?" I asked, Sapnap stood at the bar of his kitchen, open mouthed with wide eyes.

"Dream... what... happened...?" Sapnap said slowly, still staring at my bare, marked up body.

I faked a confused expression, looked down at my chest and stomach before looking back up with a neutral expression.

"I don't know." I answered simply before heading over to the kitchen table where a platter of pancakes sat, ready to be eaten.

I sat down, stabbed a pancake, placed it on an empty plate that was already placed on the table and wolfing it down.

"What the fuck you you mean, "I don't know." CLAY." Sapnap said harshly. I flinched at the use of my real name, Sapnap almost never used my real name and very rarely shouted it.

"FINE- I mean- fine, I don't remember what happened last night, all I know is that I woke up in a bed, cuddling George with bite marks and probably hickeys all over us, AND we were shirtless. Is that what you wanted to know NICK?" I shouted. Like me, Nick flinched at the loud use of his real name, but he rubbed his head, as if trying to make this whole morning go away.

"Dream, did you guys..." Sapnap trailed off. I looked away and lowered my eyes, "I don't know, I'm sorry." I responded softly.

Nick sighed lightly behind me, "Well, George already came down, you could see the marks and bites on his neck, but I didn't want to question it, I thought that he probably hooked up with some girl, but when you came down with marks and bites on your whole torso and neck, I knew something was up." Nick said, I turned back to him.

"Dream, you are going to have to talk to George about what happened, wether you remember or not." Nick told me, I nodded, and went back upstairs to put a shirt on. I opened the door, grabbed my plain white shirt, put it on and went back downstairs to go tell George that we are going back home.

I came downstairs and there George was, eating pancakes, small bruises and bites all over his neck and looking miserable. I felt bad, really bad, I can't even remember what happened last night and the miserable boy in-front of me made a sense of dread wash over me.

George looked up and his expression changed- to one I couldn't recognize, probably disgust.

"Hey George- um- we gotta go home in a minute, come out to the car when you are done eating okay?" I said. George nodded lightly and I headed out to the car.

George came out a few minutes later and we drove home in a deathly silent car. When we rolled up into the garage, George nearly leaped out of the car and ran into the house.

He was avoiding me.

What did we do last night?

(1270 words)

Heyyy..... motivation.... Hah...

..... sorry for not updating um-

Yea-

I'll try to update more because I'm planning like 2 more chapters then I'll finish Road Trip, hoping to start a new book by Christmas-Valentines day so yea