13

I want you to look at the fanart above and cry about it ^_^

Anyways into the story

George POV

That question has been lingering in my mind for a while, even before my life turned to shit.

After thinking about what to do for about 30 minutes I decided, "fuck it I'm going to take the test."

As in the test I mean a sexuality test.

Yeah sounds stupid but that shit seems to work.

"Okay.... Sexuality... test." I mumble out loud while typing into google.

I click on the first link and start the test.

I genuinely thought it was going to be like one of those stupid tests where they ask you your favorite color, but they actually asked valid questions.

I finished the test and I was about to click 'see results.' Then the computer died.

It fucking died.

I groan in annoyance and I grab the computer charger and plug it in.

I go downstairs to try and find something productive to do, but I see Clay in some sort of fancy clothing, rushing to grab his car keys.

"Uh can I ask what you're doing?" I say to Clay, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I have a date with Fundy in about... 15 minutes." Clay grins, his face and mine heating up.

"O-oh okay have fun." I grumble, my eyes turned towards the floor.

Clay seems to hesitate, staring at me, before shrugging and heading out the door.

I quickly scold myself for acting that way for no reason at all, before heading to Drista's room.

I knock and hear a, "come in."

I open the door and Drista raises an eyebrow in my direction.

"Need anything?" She asks, her eyebrow still raised.

"Yeah um... did you tell Clay about the... book?" I ask nervously, shifting around.

"Yeah, but I don't think he even cares to be honest." Drista shrugs, running a hand through her hair.

"Oh okay." I almost whisper, I nod and head back to my room, closing Drista's door because I know how annoying it is when people don't close the door when they leave.

I lay down on my bed as I scroll through twitter.

All of a sudden I get a call from Clay, "G-George please come pick me up, earlier I grabbed my car keys but I saw F-Fundy outside in his car, s-so I put the keys back on the table, I'll send you my location." Everything about Clay's tone sounded wet and scared, there was no doubt about it that he was crying.

As I got into Clay's car, I kept asking myself different questions on why he was crying, as I was driving the car.

I pulled up beside this musty looking alleyway, and I see Clay sitting down beside a brick wall.

He sees me pull up, and he gets into the car without a word.

I keep side glancing at him in worry, but he kept his face hidden, once we arrived at his house, he hopped out of the car and jogged up to his room.

I was genuinely worried and I wanted to know what happened, so I followed him and knocked on his door, "Clay... do you want to talk about what... happened?" I ask, standing outside his door, not wanting to go in unless he allowed me to.

"Not right now..." Clay responded in a small voice.

"O-okay, goodnight Clay." I say, walking back to my room, right before I open the door, I hear a faint, "Goodnight George."

I smile to myself, and step into my room, I change into pajamas, and fall asleep, wondering what happened between Fundy and Clay.

(616 words)

ANY POSSSSSSIBLE GUESSES TO WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED????