2

George POV

After that 'encounter' with Clay I had even more hatred towards him than before.

That gay cheerleader had the guts to break my nose and send me to the hospital, no one has ever done that.

Honestly right now I feel ashamed of myself that I was beaten by that skittle.

I was taught that being gay is wrong and a sin and I 100% agree.

Obviously Clay wasn't educated.

My parents are never around anymore because they are always on business trips, so I am always alone and throw parties all the time.

I'll probably throw a party again tomorrow, but it comes with a twist.

I will try to get Clay as drunk as I can, and make him spill all of his secrets and weaknesses.

Sure, it sounds wrong but this is payback.

———————————

Today I tell the whole football team that there is a party at my house and the whole school is invited. I don't tell them my plan because I know that some of them might try to tell Clay to be careful.

And my plan gets to work.

The news spreads fast and I can practically feel the excitement radiating off of the students.

The only problem getting in my way is Clay accepting or not.

But the good thing was he accepted, I heard this from eavesdropping when one of his friends told him about the party.

I sit at my usual table with the rest of the football players.

"Hey George can we help set up the party?" Noah asked.

I look up from my food and reply with, "Yeah as long as a few of you bring the alcohol."

The whole table starts quietly cheering.

Lunch was over and I just had to get through the rest of my classes, the boom. Freedom.

—————————

I always have football practice right after school, so I went to the football field before going straight home.

"Hey George practice throwing the ball with Nick." The coach told me. I nodded and went over to Nick who was holding the football, he gave me a venomous look in the eye before he threw the ball.

Now I know that Nick is Clay's best friend, but obviously I'm higher on the popularity status, and we don't talk much, so I just ignore him most of the time.

Its been about 8 minutes throwing the football back and forth without any words, before I hear chanting at the edge of the field.

Clay and the cheerleaders, I jump to catch the ball, when I come back down, I turn to look at the girls and wink with a smile.

Clay ignored me, and tried to get the rest of the team back on track, while the rest of the cheerleaders were giggling, except for Alex, Karl, and Niki.

More of Clay's friends.

I roll my eyes inwardly at the weird thought that the gay cheerleader could have so many friends, but then I realize that the rest of his friends are probably as gay as him.

About 1 and a half hours later I get to go home and set up, I tell the team to come and help set up as well as bring the alcohol.

Half of the team shows up and we start getting everything ready.

————-time skip cause I dont feel like explaining how a party gets set up.

Everything was finally set up and now I'm just waiting for the guests to roll in.

I live in a mansion, so I didn't have to worry about too many people in one space.

About 5 minutes later people start coming in.

And around 15 minutes later almost the whole first floor was flooded with teenagers.

I look around for Clay to see if he is there, I see him wearing casual clothes for the first time.

I smirk inwardly, and get the party started.

(670 words)
SO SORRY I MADE YOU WAIT SO LONG I HAD WRITERS BLOCK
ANYWAYS LEAVE IDEAS LOVE YOU <3