7

Let's take a moment to appreciate my amazing art that I did when I was bored

George POV

Just like yesterday I woke up to Clay standing over me.

Honestly it's quite creepy and he knows that.

"George. School. Get ready. Now" Clay speaks in a monotonous voice, honestly I hate that voice, it gets on my nerves and makes me want to punch him.

I open my eyes and get up out of bed and Clay closes the door, I flip him off on his way out.

I decide to wear a blue T-shirt and black ripped jeans.

I comb my hair and brush my teeth, then I go downstairs.

Huh, first one down, that's new.

I decide to pull out some Cheerios and a bowl as Clay comes down the stairs.

He wasn't wearing his cheerleading uniform, which confused me.

I bet he could sense my confused stare, because he explained why he was in normal clothes.

"We have a break this week from cheerleading." Clay stated.

I nod my head in understanding and went back to eating my cereal.

After we finish eating, we head outside to Clay's car and get in.

Clay drives us to school, when we stop in the parking lot, he looks at me sarcastically and says, "Good luck, you'll need it."

I glare at him in response and get out of the car, to be met again by stares.

Almost immediately everyone who is with another person starts whispering and looking at me.

I feel like the day will repeat like last time where I was at school.

I would have gone up to Clay and like stuck with him, but I have a reputation that I would like to uphold.

When I got to my locker these two girls came up to me and asked, "Did you parents kick you out and are you living with Clay?"

I wanted to lie, but I knew that lying would make me less popular than I am, so I answered truthfully.

"Yeah." That simple word sparked chaos of questions towards me.

"Is Clay really gay?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"Is Clay single?"

"Did you guys hook up?"

"Do you share a room with him?"

"Is he rich?"

"Have you met his parents?"

All those questions started to cause a headache, so I pushed my way out, and into my first class that I share with Clay.

I could tell that he was exhausted too, so I sat behind him and asked, "What happened to you?"

He turned with an annoyed expression on his face, "Take a guess asshole."

I was mildly offended by his words but I chose not to say anything back.

The teacher came in the room, and I saw his eyes sympathetically rest on me for a split second before he turned to the rest of the class, explaining today's lesson.

I hadn't payed attention all class, I just stared at a wall and zoned out, before I knew it, class was over.

Time skip cuz class is boring

Lunch.

Aka hell.

Eyes burning holes through me, again.

I just have to ask myself why and how I got myself stuck in this position.

I wish that the stupid party never happened.

But, that's my fault.

I don't have a table to sit at, and Clay noticed this.

No, he didn't point and laugh and call me a loser, because he invited me to live with him and that would be quite wrong.

But to my surprise he invited me to sit with him.

I followed him to his table, and sat down next to a tall, nerdy looking brunet.

I felt even more harsh, judgmental stares sitting at Clay's table than I did throughout the entire day.

I ate in silence while Clay talked with his friends.

"Hey, George, so you live with Dream now?" A girl, I think her name is Cara, asked me.

"Who the fuck is Dream?" I asked, confusion clouding my thoughts.

"Language..." I heard someone mumble, I looked over to a brunet with glasses, and an annoyed expression on his face.

The kid sitting next to me, who I think is Zak, clears his throat and says, "Uh... we call Clay, Dream, because of his ingame name..."

I nod my head in understanding, and get out a small, "yeah."

Cara seems somewhat happy with my response, and returns back to chatting, while I eat in silence.

Finally lunch is over and I am pulled over by an angry Nick.

"Listen here George, and I have no clue what 'shy innocent kid' act you have going on, but if you ever hurt ANYONE in my friend group in ANY way, I will not hesitate to hurt you 10x harder." He spat at me.

I frantically nod my head and he walks away.

Holy shit I am much weaker than I used to be, I need to regain control over this school.

I decide I can think about that later, and I head to my next class.

Agree with me that it was a good idea to skip because school is boring af

The end of class, the moment I have been waiting for since the day started.

I walk out of my class and bump into Clay.

"George." He says, looking me straight in the eyes.

"What." I ask.

"Come with me."

(881 WORDSSS)

IK THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORTER, BUT IM ON VACATION, AND I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK BUT ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE CLIFF HANGER, MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK, AND LEAVE A VOTE IF YOU ARE SWAG B)