14

I'm currently writing this in a zoo lmao

Tw: Sexual assault

George POV

It was the next morning and luckily I remembered to talk to Clay about what happened between him and Fundy.

I walked out of my room, to see Clay sitting at the table, eating lucky charms.

His eyes seemed more puffy and red then yesterday, so I can only assume that he was crying last night.

I noticed how bad his bed head gets when he woke up when I sat down, but it was especially bad today.

"Hi." I say, my tone laced with concern.

"Hey." Clay croaks out, his tone groggy and tired.

"Um do you wanna talk about last night or... cause I mean it's better when you talk about what's bothering you to another person..." I say hesitantly, looking across at Clay.

He seems to nod his head.

"When we're done with breakfast can we go to the park and talk there?" He asks, still not making eye contact, as if my gaze would turn him to stone if he looked me in the eyes.

"Of course." I say, slightly smiling.

We finish eating, and I grab Clay's car keys, and we head out to the driveway to get in the car.

The car ride was silent, not in an awkward way, but a more comfortable way.

Once we arrive at the park, we get out of the car and find a bench to sit on.

"...so you wanna talk about what happened?" I asked slowly, not wanting to make Clay more upset than he already is.

He nods his head and starts explaining, "So the date was going really well, I was sitting next to Fundy in a restaurant booth, until he put his hand on my thigh. I excused it even thought it made me kind of uncomfortable, eventually he started moving his hand up closer to my... you know... and I moved his hand, he stopped trying to get higher but he kept it on my upper thigh. After the restaurant, he drove up to a weird alley. He got out and dragged me deep into the alley, all of a sudden, he pushed me into the wall and started he started roughly kissing me and I was trying to get out all of a sudden he started touching my... you know... and I kept telling him to stop but he didn't. But what really broke me was when he said, "I'm only using you for your body, I never actually liked you, it was a dare." He stopped touching me, and he ran away back to his car and drove off, leaving me in the middle of a dark musty alley."

Clay was almost full on sobbing at this point, I didn't hesitate to wrap him in a big hug, and he buried his head in my neck, getting my hoodie wet, but I could care less.

I silently asked myself why I care so much for Clay now but I pushed the thought aside and only focused on comforting Clay.

He stopped sobbing, but he still held onto me tight.

We sat there on that bench for a good 20 minutes, enjoying each other's company until we pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks for listening to what I had to say George it means a lot." Clay thanked me with a small smile.

"Anytime." I responded, giving a smile back.

We chilled on the bench for a good hour or so talking about different topics.

I knew there was something wrong about that Fundy guy, but now I express a massive amount of hatred towards the guy.

No one and I mean no one deserves what happened to Clay.

I want to get back at Fundy, but I don't know how to without Clay finding out, because I know that he would try to stop me.

Later we got back into the car and drove back to the house, "thanks again George." Clay said for the 100th time this afternoon, giving me a bright smile.

"Anytime Clay." I respond again, we walked back up to the house and parted to our rooms.

What a day.

(692 words)

WHAT TYPE OD REVENGE SHOULD GEORGE GET ON FUNDY????