Send immediate help 😃🔫

Here's what happened yesterday at the football game I was at (10x more interesting) oh yeah also TW: Mention of suicide, bullying???? And me being dirty minded af

Online me got unleashed at the school football game I was at, send help.

Okay so I was at the game right? And I was with my friend Allie, we were walking around airdropping random people then this group of like 5 people came up to us and they were also airdropping random people too, so we just walked around the stadium, airdropping people with them.

But so we were walking around and mf we were dirty minded af but we were messing around then eventually decided to sit down.

Then this group of boys came up to  us and one of them was one of the guys I sit next to in art class and that motherfucker outed me to everyone in the area by pointing at me and saying, "She has a girlfriend." But the thing is, I don't. I do have a beautiful, lovely discord wife but our relationship is platonic considering it's online and online dating dosent usually work out, that's why he said I have a girlfriend.

And I just sat there with the other people I met like 😃

But earlier that day the guy who was in my art class who outed me was talking about no simp September and my dumbass said, "I wonder what happens during no nut November" and "I feel bad for you guys during December" and stuff like that. But he said to his friends how I was talking about that and they looked at me in shock like bitch I don't live under a rock I know stuff.

Then this crusty bitch with his friend came up to us and started barking at us and asking where our dog collar was and also calling us the Suicide squad.

Like bitch the the football game theme was blackout ofc we were wearing black. And one of the girls with us was named Piper and she was called emo (That's kinda her style anyways) they called her emo todoroki (idk how to spell it) and the crusty bitch who was barking at us had this really hoarse voice and me being the dirty minded shit I am said, "you sound like you sucked a dick for 3 hours straight." And everyone was like in shock but they left us alone after that.

But online me was RELEASED at that game and those people know me at school so when I go back on Monday, I'm doomed. Before they left they said, "When we see you guys at lunch we are going to bark at you." But anyways it was fun airdropping random people but yeah that's how that went.

(Btw next chapter will be a football game chapter because I have picked up writing skill from watching the game.)