25

Ayo, so I was at a high school football game right?

And so I was watching the football game so I could improve my writing, and I was in the crowded ass bleachers, with the other people my age yk?

And all of a sudden (I was just standing in the bleachers, not yelling or cheering or anything, I was silent the whole game) and this boy with this curly ass mullet comes up to me and looks me dead in the eyes and says, "I almost ate shit."

And I was like "...." And he left, so I went back to watching the game silently, and all of a sudden one of the boys in my school, idk his name, but he said to his friend who is also a guy, "Moan for me."

And he actually moans and it was, REALLY unexpected. plus later in the game, all of a sudden every guy behind me is talking about how much they love nuts, and them popular ass girls are all, "I LOVE YOU NICKYYYYY" to this one popular kid

and then the fruity ass guys behind me start taking off their fucking shirts and I'm standing there like 🧍🏻‍♀️while they fucking strip their entire upper body.

They also started chanting the word "Penis" and they had these long rubber yellow balloon things, and they started licking it, saying it was "Spongebob's cock."

I left early tho cause I went to the game alone, due to my friends not wanting to go to the game and I got bored, but I can only guess that they got fruitier after I left.

Gotta love America.

ANYWAYS, ONTO THE STORY.

George POV

It was a few days after I had my talk with Ranboo, and he kept giving me small, almost unnoticeable, reassuring, and supportive smiles, which I gladly returned.

I was in Algebra, zoning out, until my teacher called on me.

"George, come up to the board and do problem #15 for class please." Mrs. Green calls on me, knowing full well that I had no clue what was going on in class.

My face turned red, knowing I had been caught not paying attention.

I shuffled up to the board, "uhhh..." I said out loud. I heard a few laughs from behind me, my face becoming more red than it already was.

But then the equation clicked into my mind, and I solved it without a problem, stunning the teacher.

I smirked as I walked back to my seat, it felt great, knowing that my teacher really doubted my amazing and beautiful thought process, and amount of knowledge.

Eventually, after 25 more minutes of bordrome, the loud bell finally dismissed us, and we rushed out the door, textbooks, and binders in hand.

I really had to piss, and I only had 3 minutes before my next class, so I rushed to my locker, grabbed my science books, ran to the class, set my books down at my desk, and ran to the bathroom.

I had about 20 seconds left to get to my class, so I quickly washed my hands and ran out the door, only to bump into Clay, on his way into the bathroom.

I ran straight into his chest, causing me and him to make an, "oof." sound.

Clay grabbed my hips, steadying himself, he seemed to have noticed the position we were in, me practically flushed against his chest, while his hands grabbed my hips, so he muttered, "sorry."

With a flustered face, he pushed past me and continued his way into the bathroom. I realized that my face was red too, but I was practically late to class, so I accepted fate, and ran to science class with a red face, and sat in my seat just as the bell rang.

All I could think about during class was Clay and I's questionable position at the entrance of the bathroom.

"Hey, George, are you okay? Your face is really red, are you sick? Do you need to go to the nurse?" A voice whispered beside me, I turned to look at Noah, and whispered back, "O-oh no I'm fine, just this hoodie is getting a bit hot, I'll take it off in a bit." I didn't exactly lie to Noah, the hoodie was getting a bit warm, but I sighed in relief as he accepted my lame excuse.

I just watched the date turn from 9/10/2021 to 9/11/2021

I took off my hoodie and pulled down my black graphic t-shirt underneath, instantly feeling refreshed as a rush of cool air hit my body.

The bell finally rang, and I rushed to lunch, only 3 more classes to go, and I was free, but then again, I had another football game tonight, so I'm not exactly well, free.

I was at a football game earlier and I wanted to try writing it in more detail.

I ran into the cafeteria, and sat down next to Niki and Tommy, sparking up a conversation as I bit into my turkey sandwich.

Ranboo POV

I watched as George sat down with Tommy and Niki, before running, full speed to Sapnap's locker, where he would be grabbing his lunch bag.

I panted as I ran up to him, he looked at me, confused.

"Sapnap, I need to have a serious conversation with you, it's about Clay... and George." I said, quickly catching my breath.

Sapnap seemed confused, but agreed anyway, following me to the library, lunch bag in hand.

We found two beanbags, and sat down.

"So... why did you bring me here to talk about Clay and George...?" Sapnap asked cautiously, it was understandable, due to the fact that we were talking about his best friend and his former bully.

"I need to know if Clay has feelings for George." I said, straightforwardly, Sapnap almost spit out his sandwich.

"Wh- why do you need to know that information...?" Sapnap questioned wearily.

I grinned, "So Clay does have feelings for George?"

Sapnap looked away, "Clay does have... romantic feelings for George, but you have to promise me that you won't tell George or another person about what I just told you, I didn't get Clay's permission to tell you this." He seemed guilty, but I agreed with a smile, "I promise."

We sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying our food in the quiet library, but something seemed to click in Sapnap's head.

"Wait a minute... does George have feelings for Clay?" Sapnap asked me curiously.

"Yep, that's why I asked you about Clay's feelings for George, I had a talk with George about his feelings for Clay a few days ago, and same with Clay, he likes him in a romantic way." I explained, and Sapnap's jaw seemed to hit the floor.

"He used to be a homophobic bully, how-" Sapnap asked. I shrugged, "I guess we'll never know, but I like this George."

"Me too." Sapnap responded, resting his head onto the back of the bean bag.

(1135 Words)

I'm sorry, I meant to make a chapter that would make you get butterflies and I failed, forgive me