16

Every second your not running, I'm only getting closer.

Anyways no Gogy wogy, Sippycup, and Bacon bits are not doing the dance with no pants in George's room, ik the thirsty people here must be disappointed but I said no smut so no smut, plus my parents know what my wattpad acct is so I woke up and chose to live.

Tw: Some matureish jokes, mentions of sexual assault, techno wanting to murder the furry

Anyways, into the story.

George POV

Sapnap, Techno, and I head up to my room, to plan revenge on Fundy.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna use the notes app in my phone to take notes on what type of revenge we should do on Fundy."

Sapnap and I nod my head to Techno.

"Okay so first up is... Murder." Techno suggests, Sapnap and I stare at him in shock, "What?" Techno asks, confused on why we are staring.

Sapnap shakes his head, almost as if to try and get the thought out of his brain.

I suggest, "How about something less... murderous?" Sapnap nods his head quickly while Techno scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Okay well... how about we report him to the police? He looks about 18." Sapnap suggests, I sigh, "We don't have proof to report to the police that would never work."

Sapnap sighs and Techno mumbles, "I still think murder is the best option."

Then an idea pops in my head.

How about we cut off his dic- NO.

"What about telling his boss what happened to Clay, and Clay shares his story, so on his life report it says that he sexually assaulted someone so that he never gets hired again?" I suggest, laying back down on my bed.

"Hm I guess that's okay..." Sapnap says, Techno nods in agreement.

"Alright then, it's settled. How about we go to his boss on Thursday?" I suggest, Techno and Sapnap both agree and they head out my room to their cars to go home.

I walk downstairs and see Clay standing by the door with his arms crossed and his eyebrow raised.

"Did you guys have a-" Don't finish that." I interrupt him.

He breaks down wheezing, while I walk past him, rolling my eyes.

"Okayyy... we'll what did you do?" Clay asks in an annoying voice.

"Like I said before, tutor." I reply, lying, but luckily Clay didn't pick it up.

Clay hums an "okay." Before heading up to his room.

God help me.

(402 words)

Short chapter ik cry about it anyways I Burnt my pop-tart today and im sad plus I have to go BACK to the zoo tomorrow for the next 2 weeks.

For the people who don't know what a pop tart is this is the amazing snack.