6

"George."

I opened my eyes to see Clay standing in front of me, his piercing.... Yellow? Eyes burning holes through my skull.

I look over at the time and furrow my brows, "Clay its 7:48 A.M. what do you want." I ask.

"We need to talk about school, now, it's Sunday." Clay says, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of bed and onto the floor.

"Ow, Jesus Christ Clay why now?" I glare up at him, to which he ignores.

"George we need to talk about your football and the homophobes that will bully you." Clay says, noticing my questioning glance.

"Oh." That is all I say, I think about what to do.

After a minute of thinking to myself, I come up with an answer.

"I will keep playing football, I like doing that and I could care less about the others." I tell him confidently.

Clay rolls his eyes, and looks at me like I'm stupid.

"George you will get targeted on the field, you probably won't be allowed in the guy's changing room because of the homophobes and them thinking that you won't be able to keep your hands and eyes to yourself. There is a TON more reasons why you should quit." Clay explains.

It was a valid point.

But I'm not even gay, I think, wait no don't think like that YOU ARE NOT GAY.

"Clay I'm not quitting football." I state, Clay can tell I've already made up my mind so he rolls his eyes and says, "Well I'm not paying for your funeral."

I brush myself off and motion for him to leave, to which he does.

I go over to my dresses and take my shirt off, thinking about what Clay said, before I heard a knock.

I yell for them to come in, and unsurprisingly it's Clay.

Clay comes in and he takes a breath to say something but he stops, and stares at my bare torso.

To get back at Clay from earlier, I say, "My eyes are up here."

That seems to snap Clay out of whatever trance he was in, and he comes back into reality with a flustered face.

"U-uh I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies with Sapnap-" Clay stutters.

I shrug, "Sure." and pull a shirt back on.

I still feel Clay in the room, and I shrug it off, and a few moments later, I hear the door shut.

I finish changing and go out into the kitchen to see Clay making bacon and toast.

I sit down and he sets to plates onto the table and sit down himself.

The tension in the air was so thick you could slice through it with a knife, even though there was nothing to be tense about, it was just an extremely awkward silence.

We finish eating and get into the car, Clay plays his Spotify list, to my disliking, because I assume that he has bad taste, but I was wrong.

He basically had the same taste in music as me, which probably wont be a problem later on.

When the car started, a song named Heatwaves played, I've never heard the song before, but one thing that I can tell you, is that its amazing.

After 15 minutes of driving we get to the theater.

"Hey Clay what is the movie that we are going to see?" I ask once we get out of the car.

"Uhhhh The Meg, Ive been wanting to see it for years since it came out I just never had the chance." Clay scratches his neck, meeting my gaze.

I've never heard of the movie, so I nod my head and we go in.

Clay already made it very aware that he isn't going to buy anything for me, so I brought my own money for Popcorn and Pepsi.

"Ayyy Dreamyyyy!" I hear from across the lobby, I see Clay's face light up, and mine sparks confusion, until I see Nick from across the lobby.

Nick runs to give Clay a hug.

After he detaches himself from Clay, he looks to me, Venomous confusion in his eyes.

Clay must have read his mind and introduced me, even though we both knew each other already.

Nick asks a few questions like why am I here, to which Clay gives the entire story about my parents and stuff, to my disliking, because I would prefer to keep that stuff between us.

I shoot him a glare as we walk over to the movie room.

I sit down in my seat and wait for the movie to begin as Clay and Nick chatter nonstop.

After a while the movie finally started.

I would have never agreed to watch the movie if I had known that it would be a scary shark movie.

I was basically attached to Clay the entire movie, I wanted to smack that smirk off of his face, but I was frozen in fear, so I couldn't.

FINALLY the movie finish and I speedran my way back to Clay's car.

"Awww is Gogy scareddd?" Clay teases, so I shoot him a nasty glare that shuts him up, and we make our way home.

(881 words)
I showed a girl in my class a picture of quackity and she said ew like huh? Like look at this picture how is this man ew he is fine af

(881 words)I showed a girl in my class a picture of quackity and she said ew like huh? Like look at this picture how is this man ew he is fine af