29

Tw: Small talk abt drugs, Suggestive

Play song when I say to :)

On my last chapter it was Saturday, but timeskip to Monday

It's been 2 days and I still can't remember what happened at that party, all I know is that it must have been... bad if George and I both woke up together, covered in bite marks and hickeys... shirtless.

"George! Get your ass up and out of bed, school starts in 20 minutes let's GO." I shout, barging into George's room. He jumped out of bed in alarm at the sudden loud noise, but looked at me again and glared, "Dream I'm tired, can't I skip just one day?" George begged.

I rolled my eyes, "If you skip one day, you skip the next, and the next, and the next until you drop out, I'm not your mother get up." I scolded, George rolled his eyes and swing his legs over the bed, I felt him watch me as I exited the room and closed the door.

I had already eaten breakfast, but I didn't want George to starve so I grabbed a bowl, fruit loops, and poured it in.

George and I both liked our cereal dry, so I didn't bother to grab the milk from the fridge. Shortly after I finished making George breakfast, he trudged down the stairs and I presented him with the cereal to which he thanked me quietly. At least he isn't completely ignoring me.

"George, I'll be in the car, be quick or I'll leave without you." I joked. George probably didn't pick up on the joke because he glared at me without a word.

I took that as my cue to leave, so I walked out to the car. I sat there in silence, before deciding to wrack my brain, trying to remember what happened Friday night.

A short time later, George came out to the car, and I jumped when he opened the door. Another drive, dead silent.

We pulled up to the school and George rushed out, clearly avoiding me. The thing is not only was he avoiding me, we was avoiding our friend group too.

How long would this continue for?

"Hey Dream why did George rush past us?" Tubbo asked me worriedly as I walked up to the group.

I shook my head, "I have no idea, he has been acting strange since the party." I lied. I felt Sapnap's glare on my back.

The bell rang and we all rushed off to our classes. Nick and I shared most of our classes except for like 3.

As the day went by, I knew Sapnap wanted me to talk with George, but I didn't know how to- I wanted to remember what happened that night, maybe George remembered?

I was sitting in class, not paying attention as the poor teacher tried to explain to the class the project we were being assigned.

Then it hit me.

Time rewind, Friday night

He watched as the boy he loved, danced in the crowd, completely drunk and vibing to the loud music.

Clay was drunk as well, and it was confirmed whenever he stumbled over to George to dance with him.

The two danced next to each other, pressed against sweaty bodies but not caring, only focusing on how happy the other was.

How did they go from sobbing in each other's arms to this? We may never know, alcohol takes a big impact in your mood.

Play music here <3

The music changed, and it felt magical, they looked at each other with unknown feelings, they both knew that they were in deep, but in denial, neither had the confidence to tell the other. That's the only thing keeping each other from absolutely eating each other's faces off.