Helloo

So um after this book I'm gonna start a new one and I have some writing prompt ideas and I need you guys to choose which ones you like

Okay let's start

Heaven and Hell are real, except you get to choose which one you go to. George jokingly picks hell, only to find Satan (Dream) yelling "Finally! A friend!"

Soulmates can read each other's mind. George joking screams something in his head. And then he saw his enemy (Dream) across the room flinch.

George and his enemy (Dream) would jokingly flirt, but over time George started to catch feelings. Everyone gets a superpower and Dream can make anyone tell the truth. And then he asks George if he loves him.

George never thought his imaginary friend was weird until he heard the other kids describe theirs. None of them had a dark dripping silhouette that lurked along the walls. Years later, all of his childhood friends have stopped having imaginary friends. His is still there.

It's 2:00 AM. Suddenly George is waken up to see that an emergency broadcast has been aired. The message simply states "RUN."

George finally builds enough courage to talk to that one cute someone (Dream) he sees everyday in his bus. Dreams face turns dark as he responds, "You shouldn't be able to see me."

The grim reaper is no longer able to Claim lives directly. Instead when your time is a mark appears on your body and it is the duty of every other person to kill you on sight.

Everyone has a guardian angel except George. He has a guardian demon. He (Dream, guardian demon) deals with things in a much more violent fashion, but much more effective.

While cleaning his attic, George finds a box of glass balls with names on them. He accidentally drops one. And as it shatters, a person (Dream) appears.

Dream is the devil and he has been summoned via a satanic ritual. As he manifests himself he fins himself in a quaint living room and meet a sweet man (George) who just wants some company.

You live in a world where you soulmate is unable to hurt you, intentionally or otherwise. Dream is fighting in a war, when one of the enemy's knives (George's knife) harmlessly glances off of him.

Okay so which one do you guys like the most?