32

George POV:

I'm avoiding everyone.

Why?

Cause I think I slept with Dream. BRO MY MOM JUST BURSTED INTO MY ROOM WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, READ THIS LINE AND WENT, "Are you writing a smut book?" I WANNA DIE HELP.

Do I have evidence to back up that statement?

Yes and no.

Yes, we both woke up spooning each other in boxers with hickeys and love bites all over each other.

Did my ass hurt when I woke up? No. Did it smell sweaty in the room? No.

Wait.

MY ass didn't hurt... WAIT A DAMN- (lmao enough joking)

Nobody is happy that I'm ignoring them, but I don't know if I can face Dream.

The whole group is concerned, but when anyone comes up to me and asks if I'm okay or something, I just dismiss them and say that I'm fine.

Dream and Ranboo disappeared and the whole table started creating fake scenarios about what Dream called Ranboo for that will most likely never happen, but I do admit, that was slightly out of the ordinary but I didn't decide to overthink it.

Ranboo came back to the table about twenty minutes later and everyone started asking him about what happened, but he said that Dream was sweating about a homework project and he needs his help.

"Dream and I are fine, he just needs help with a homework project he is stressing out about." Ranboo said simply. I could see right through his lie, something was up.

————Time skip to Saturday————

Dream made some ramen for us. I was sitting across from him at the dinner table, Drista and Dream's parents were at a concert so it was just us.

As I ate my food, I studied his body language. He was tense and really fidgety, like something was going to happen or that he wanted to say something.

Sure, he has ADHD and he normally is anxious and fidgety, but this was a different type of fidgety and anxiety.

I rolled my eyes, "Just say what you have to say, I can smell your anxiety from over here." I spat. Dream flinched and glanced at me with a hurt look before sighing, "George I want to take you somewhere after we eat, so after this, get some comfortable clothes on and meet me by the door." He said.

I stared at him, stunned, that wasn't the answer I was expecting but that works. I nodded and continued to eat.

Dream seemed a lot calmer now, so I relaxed and finished my food. I headed upstairs to pick out what to wear.

"Okay... he said wear comfortable clothes, but what if he is taking me to dinner- no wait we just ate. What if it's an arcade?" I ranted to myself in a soft voice as I paced around my room, deciding what I should wear.

I groaned and picked one of the softest and baggiest hoodies I wore along with soft sweatpants, he said to wear comfortable clothes, so comfortable I will wear.

I stomped back down the stairs and Dream stood at the door with the keys. He scanned over my outfit for a split second before motioning towards the door, opening it and walking towards the car.

I followed and he started up the car, turning on the heat and pulling out of the driveway.

He gave me the aux cord so I could control the music. I logged onto Spotify and started up one of my favorite playlists.