24

Sorry for not updating, and how fast this story is going, I just have school, and I'm loosing motivation to post so...

Clay POV

School again, yay.

My life got worse.

Knowing that you have a crush on your former enemy has an effect on you. A bad one.

For example, when you make eye contact with them, you always blush and look away, leaving them confused.

And that's exactly what was happening to me today.

"Psst, Clay, what's the answer to #13?" George whispered behind me.

We were taking a reading quiz and he asked this question.

"I'm pretty sure it's C." I replied back, not turning my head to make eye contact due to the fact that I met get caught by the teacher.

"Okay thanks." George replied, I nodded my head and continued back to my test.

Time skip————

5 minutes left on the clock till the test had to be turned in, I finished mine, but George seemed to be having problems.

"Clay I need your help whats #31?" George tapped on my shoulder with a stressed out expression on his face.

I thought for a few seconds, but I couldn't remember.

"I'm sorry George I can't remember what the answer was." I replied guilty, if only I hadn't turned in my test so early, George wouldn't be so worked up.

"Dammit..." I heard George mutter under his breath.

All of a sudden I heard a gasp of surprise and happiness. I turned around to see George writing down his final answer to his test with a huge smile.

The practically jumped from his seat and ran to the teacher.

The teacher rolled her eyes at his overly happy expression, but took his test anyways.

I smiled at him, but blushed when he smiled back, seems as if George and I are finally getting along well.

George POV

Ohhhhh fuck. I'm screwed.

For the context, I figured out that heh. I like Clay. Fucking Clay. That's not even the worst part, the worst part is that I am in DEEP.

So far I've been able to control my amount of blushing, so I don't get caught, but that's only pure luck.

Plus I used to bully him, torment him and his friends physically and mentally for years.

There is no possible way he can return my feelings, so therefore, ignore them until a beautiful lady comes by, no men, I'm not gay, I want to make my dad proud by proving I'm not gay and marrying a nice woman... right?

Sounds stupid right? Yeah. It is.

I sigh at the thought, and just accept the fact that I've become my worst enemy.

Eventually lunch rolls around and everyone is chatting peacefully, I was eating my lunch silently, lost in my own thoughts, meanwhile Ranboo seemed to be observing me carefully.

At the end of lunch, Ranboo came up to me and said, "Hey George come here for a second." I gulped, "Did I anger him somehow? I've been trying to be a better person..."

I scurried over to Ranboo, where he stood beside the lunch table.

"Hey, did you need something?" I asked cautiously.

"You've been kinda quiet today lately, I'm getting a bit worried. Are you okay? I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." Ranboo replied, a genuine look of worry on his face.

It warmed my heart, knowing that over the past few months, my once bad relationship with Ranboo has been paved over with a good one, sure there are some cracks here and there, but It's good enough for me.

But something has been bothering me, and that's my crush on Clay.

But do I spill my feelings to Ranboo?

I look down at my feet, fidgeting with my hands, before I finally looked up at him and slowly nodded.

I cleared my throat and said, "Yeah, something has been bothering me a bit lately, but can we talk about it after school? Not Clay's house though, I don't want him or Drista overhearing..."

Worry seemed to flash across Ranboo's face, but he nodded, before walking away to his next class, I did the same, walking to computers.

Time skip————

I finished school, and I am currently sitting next to Ranboo in his car.

I told Clay that I would be going home with Ranboo, he seemed a bit surprised, but let me go anyways.

We pulled parked the car in Ranboo's garage, and headed up to his room, closing the door, even though his parents weren't home.

"So what is it that you needed to talk about?" Ranboo asked curiously, with a hint of worry in his tone.

I sighed, before dumping my feelings, "I think I like Clay..."

Ranboo's heterochromia eyes blew wide at the massive pile of information, dumped in-front of him on a silver platter.

"Wh- how did you get to that conclusion- don't worry, I support you." Ranboo asked before hurriedly adding that last part.

"Well, it's a bit hard to explain, almost every time I talk, or even look at him, I start blushing, I feel all giggly when he talks to me, or gives me attention. Not to mention, he's also pretty attractive..." I sighed, lying back on Ranboo's soft mattress.

Ranboo ran his hand through his split dyed hair and let out a sigh, "George, I'm not the best with relationship advice, but it seems as if you are in pretty deep, I can ask Sapnap if Clay seems to be having the same feelings, but it's a pretty low chance..."

The thought that my feelings might not be returned hurt my head, "If you ask Sapnap about Clay's possible feelings about me, one, Clay might not even tell him about his feelings for me, and two, Sapnap might take that information and tell Clay, and then he hates me." I said, groaning.

Ranboo seemed to take in this information carefully before nodding his head, showing right understood my point, "Hm, I get you're point, but I would like to speak with Sapnap about your feelings for him, but of course it's up to you."

I sighed, knowing that Ranboo was right, "You can talk to him, but please don't go into too much detail?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Of course." Ranboo replied, giving me a slight smile.

"Alright, thanks Ranboo, it means a lot, I'm going to go home now." I wrapped up the conversation, standing from his bed, stretching, cracking some bones.

"Alright, have a nice day." "You too."

I left Ranboo's house with a smile on my face.

Wow.. I might have a chance with Clay...

(1101 words)

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU