3

Tw: Drinking

Clay pov

I walk up to George's mansion with my friend group and go in.

I'm not going to drink tonight because I've heard about how bad hangovers can be and drunk confessions.

Before my friends and I decided to come we all made a deal to be with at least 3 other people and one of the people in the group they all chose has to stay sober the entire night to be their ride home.

Ranboo with Tommy and Tubbo, Ranboo wont drink, and he is kind of in charge of keeping Tubbo and Tommy out of trouble.

Nick is with Karl and Quackity, Karl wont drink.

Niki is with Skeppy and Bad, Niki and Bad decided not to drink either.

And then I'm with Wilbur and Technoblade.

The group and I all walk in and the mansion is already flooded.

I walk in and lock eyes with George, I just brush off his stare and walk away with Wilbur and Techno.

Ive been to parties before, but not ones as big as this.

There were probably around 400+ people in total, and it was overwhelming.

I look around and I see Sapnap already getting drunk with Quackity while Karl is trying to calm them down because they looked like they were about to start climbing the walls.

I see Ranboo chatting with Tubbo while they both hold Tommy back from the alcohol, miserably failing.

I look around some more and I see.... George? He was staring at me so I just stared back straight into his eyes to get him to look away, I probably didn't blink for around 3 Minutes before he broke eye contact and looked away.

I hear someone shout, "WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE SPIN THE BOTTLE UPSTAIRS?"

I decide this would be fun so I quickly try to gather my friends, about 3 minutes later, I have drunk Tommy, Quackity, Sapnap, Tubbo, Skeppy, and Wilbur, then the rest are sober.

We all head upstairs and sit in a circle around a few girls from cheerleading, a couple football players, my friends, and some others.

One of the football players, George was staring holes into my skull, he seemed pissed off at something but I don't know what.

George got the bottle first and spun it, it landed on Sapnap.

"Truth or Dare Nick." George said boredly.

Obviously drunk Sapnap chose dare, the dare was to kiss Karl, to which he gladly did so leaving Karl flustered and Quackity mad that he didn't get kisses.

I saw George quietly gagging but I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Sapnap lazily spun the bottle, landing on a girl from cheerleading named Aria, she chose dare and had to scream the lyrics to her favorite song while a different song was playing.

It was all fun and games until George got the bottle and it landed on me there was no way I was choosing Truth because who knows what George would ask, so I go with dare. Fatal mistake.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest boy in this room."

Oh

Well, I guess keeping my sexuality a secret just went out the window.

I was not about to kiss Sapnap, because he was drunk.

So basically my only option was Karl considering he wasn't drunk, he wasn't straight, and he would forgive me for this.

I walk over and sit in-front of Karl, his eyes told me he was ok with it and I said 'sorry' with my eyes before pecking him on the cheek.

I was about to get up before I heard George say "Wait."

I turn to look at him before a smirk grows on his face.

"That doesn't count, it has to be on the lips."

I'm not about to kiss Karl on the lips that would be betraying one of my best friends.

But an idea pops in my head and I smirk.

I walk over to George and sit down in-front of him, the smirk only growing bigger.

He looks confused for a moment before realization fills his eyes.

"You wouldn't...." He hisses.

I lean closer to him before whispering, "You should know... I don't back away from dares Georgie."

When I connected our lips, I heard gasps fill the room, our lips moving in sync, on of my hands gripping the collar of his shirt, and the other on his knee.

I was surprised when I felt him kiss back, and extra surprised when he licked the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance.

I pull away with a cocky smirk permanently plastered on my face.

I whisper in his ear in a deep and raspy voice, "If you want to make out, I recommend coming out first."

I see out of the corner of my eye, his face turn a deep red, and I get up and walk out of the room.

I feel holes burn into my back but I leave to room with pride filling my chest.

The party goes on for a few more hours before people start leaving, I gather my friends and we head out to our cars.

When I kissed George I knew exactly what I was doing, I saw someone in a closet with a phone, recording the whole thing.

Tonight will be something to talk about tomorrow

I drop my friends off, and drive home.

(906 words)

SHEEEEEESHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyways make sure to drink water and eat <3

And make sure to leave a vote it is free and you can always change your mind 😩😩😩