23

Alright *cracks knuckles* lets do this

Clay POV

At the zoo, I felt weird around George... not in a bad way, but in a way that makes you want to squeal with happiness and ki- I meant, hug him, surrounding him with warmth and happiness.

This feeling made me question what was going on, am I sick? No... hold up.

And thats when it hit me.

Holy shit.

I might like George.

No no, not in a friendly way.

But like like him.

Im so screwed.

I fell for my former bully, aka former homophobe, AKA THE GUY WHO TORMENTED ME AND MY FRIENDS FOR YEARS.

Nono. This CAN'T be true. No. I knew I was gay, I have known for a while, but liking George of all people? Oh my god.

Maybe its my brain messing with me, making me think I like him but I actually don't.

I'm calling Sapnap, maybe he can help these feelings towards George go away. Hopefully.

I pulled put my phone and swiped to contacts, and typed in an "S" in the search bar, making the job to find and call Sapnap easier.

I muttered the names that start with "S" down the line until "Sapnap" popped up.

I pressed audio call and my phone rang, waiting for him to pick up.

On the third ring, the call went through.

"Hey, Sappy, I need your help." I chuckled sheepishly, knowing I'm about to dump a shitload of information onto the poor guys' shoulders.

Sapnap yawned on the other end and answer, "Hey Dream whats up?"

"Heh- um I think I like Geor-" "I'm coming over." I began, Sapnap interrupting.

He hung up and I groaned in annoyance, knowing I'm about to get this huge lecture on love and shit, but I fell into this position, and I need to get out.

Sapnap busted into the house, not even bothering to knock, and I lead him into my room, closing the door so we could talk in peace, with no Drista or George eavesdropping.

"Alright Dream, tell me how you feel about George." Sapnap stated, looking me dead in the eyes, taking a seat on my bed. I knew he was about to get serious with this topic in the air.

"Um, like I get this tingly feeling in my chest, and uh I feel happy and giggly around him, despite bullying me and my friends for years on end..." I said slowly and quietly, not wanting to attract unwanted attention from my sister and, or George.

"Damn, how else do you feel?" Sapnap said, encouraging me to continue with a no longer serious, and hard look in his eyes, but replaced with a soft and sympathetic stare.

I took a deep breath and continued, "Well um, I don't know really how to describe it more, but when he talks to me and it makes me want to get closer to him and um he's really pretty..." I said, yet again in a soft voice.

Sapnap let out a breath of air, and shook his head, "Clay, I think you like him." Sapnap really only used my real name when he was serious.

"Yeah but like- how? I should hate him..." I whined, laying back in my gaming chair and putting my hands over my eyes.

"I don't know man, love is weird sometimes, but eventually you will accept the fact that you like your former bully." Sapnap sighed.

"I'm going to go now, Karl and Quackity want to go to a movie date later and I can't miss it, that would be a shit move of me." Sapnap exclaimed, "But good luck though..." That was his final words before he left my room and walked out the front door, hands in his pockets.

What am I going to do...

(636 words)

Short and boring but I want this book done and over with 😟