18

Heya bestiessssssss uh wassup

Clay POV

It was back to school again, and I feel like 1000 pounds of weight was lifted off my shoulders after Fundy got fired.

And as far as I know, he's probably in jail.

"GET UP ASSHAT TIME FOR SCHOOL." I screamed at George's door.

"GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO." I heard George scream back.

I started wheezing on my way down the stairs, almost making me loose my balance and fall.

I felt extra nice to George today, so I made bagels for us with cream cheese.

Once George came down, I watched as his eyes widened at the sight of the bagel infront of him.

I chuckled to myself as I watched him inhale the whole thing.

We hopped in my car and drove to school like normal.

Once we arrived Sapnap waved us over, to go chat with the group.

The bell rang and we headed off over to our classes.

Math was... well math, History was pretty interesting, we learned a bit about Greek mythology. Fun fact all my axolotls in Minecraft are named after gods and goddesses of Greek mythology. You can probably guess my fav subject in school

And before lunch, we had Spanish class, normal day... so far.

I walked in to the cafeteria with Ranboo, chatting about Minecraft, before we, more specifically I was by pitiful stares.

I watched as Hundreds of sets of eyes followed us towards the table, after a minute of thinking, I could only guess that the Fundy story somehow got out.

I shrugged the stares off and decided I couldn't do anything about the story being out and around the school.

I sat down with my lunch and ate in silence as  the rest of the group talked about various subjects.

I zoned out for a while until Sapnap snapped me back into reality.

"Dream did you hear me?" Sapnap asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh no can you repeat that?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, there's a party that Corpse is hosting after the football game on Friday. Do you wanna come?" Sapnap repeated, "Yeah sure why not?" I responded, and Sapnap grinned.

It's currently 12:15 am and I can't fall asleep.

I've heard about Corpse, one of the really good players on the football team, incredibly deep voice, pretty popular, all the girls want him.

Ik something about there being a sykkuno (if that's how you spell it) and a corpse ship or something like that idrk the details, but I won't be adding that ship, because I don't watch either of them, so therefore I don't know enough info abt it to add the ship. Ps if sykkuno isn't shipped with corpse so sorry for that idrk anything abt it so...

As much as after the game, a part will be exhausting, I have nothing else to look forward to, so nothing could go wrong, right?

After school was finished, I was greeted by the other cheerleaders.

"Clay your new cheer uniform came in today, so you can put it on in the locker room." The coach said, jogging up to me.

"Okay thanks!" I responded, a genuine smile on my face.

Coach hummed a "you're welcome." And gave me my new uniform.

It was pretty comfortable, but then again, I still miss the skirt, but I'll get over it, it's safer anyways.

After a good 2 hours of practicing for the game on Friday, I finally got to go home.

I collapsed on the couch and drifted off.

(556 words)

My head hurts ima go to sleep gn <3

Ps vote if ur pog