10

Clay pov

Maybe I'm just tired and its my gay mind getting to me...

I rub my eyes and go back to my room, I make a mental note to thank George later, but right now, I just want to get him out of my mind.

I head to my room, and lay down on my bed, and fall asleep.

——————————

Blue lights and blaring music crowd my mind as I push through the people at Techno's party.

I look to my left and see Schlatt making out with Minx in the corner.

Techno and Wilbur are chilling on the couch, as Ranboo tries to pry Tubbo and Tommy away from the alcohol.

I look around, and see George sitting on a table, the blue strip lights making him look more beautiful then ever. We make eye contact, and he walks elegantly over to me.

"Hey... Dream." George says, in a breathy voice. I gulp as the word Dream floats out of his mouth. He never uses my ingame name, so it was like heaven to hear him use it.

"G-George... hi..." I respond, not taking my eyes away from him. I feel myself gravitating towards him, and him doing the same.

I feel as the music deafens, and our faces get closer together.

I feel his hot breath on my lips, as I look into his chocolate brown eyes. I feel as my hand rests on his neck. If I move an inch more, our lips would connect.

So I do exactly that.

————————

I feel cold water splash on my face, and I shoot up out of bed.

I look over, and I see Drista holding an empty glass next to me. "Drista you have 5 seconds to run before I murder you." I threaten, but she keeps a poker face, and stays calm.

"You are taking us to get our nails done today, remember?" Drista says, smirking.

I remember, and groan, rolling my eyes and lay back down onto my bed.

"What am I going to do with George though?" I ask Drista, staring up at my ceiling.

"Bring him with us." She explains, I knew full well George wouldn't want to get his nails done, or even come, but I wasn't about to leave him home, so I get up, and I walk past Drista and head to George's room.

I realize George is definitely asleep, so I ask Drista for her to get water, she smirks, and obeys.

She hands me the glass, and I head into George's room silently.

I see him sleeping, and I throw the water, and he shoots up, panting like I did.

I smirk, as George glares at me, "What the fuck was that for!?" George asks.

I roll my eyes and explain, "You are coming with Drista and I to get our nails painted."

I watch as his eyes get wide, and he starts stammering.

"No, you wont get your nails done, only Drista and I... but if you want you're nails done, I can get that arranged..." I watch as his face gets even more red.

"Y-yeah I'll come." I nod my head and respond, "It wasn't a choice anyways wether you wanted to come or not, now get dressed, and we are getting starbucks on the way, so get in the car when you are done.

George groans as I leave the room, I go to put on my favorite green smile hoodie, and walk out the door to the car, shortly after, Drista and George join me.

I start the car, and drive to the nearest Starbucks, I order a bagel, and a coffee, and everyone gets the same. (I forgot the starbucks menu.)

We drive to the nail place, and I can feel the nervousness coming off of George, we walk in, and a lady at a desk greets us with a smile,

I tell her I just want my hands done, and her smile seems to get bigger, I tell her Drista wants both her hands and feet done.

She turns to George, and he turns redder, I don't even know if that's possible, he frantically shakes his head and backs up, I laugh and he just glares.

I head over to the nail color selector, and I pick out black and neon green.

"Hey Clay! What do you think of these colors?" Drista calls me over, eagerly holding neon pink and black.

"Great idea! We can be matching." Drista smiles, and we head over to the lady.

——————————time skip cuz i dont feel like explaining a manicure

I pay for our nails, and I head back over to George, who has his nose in his phone, he seems to be reading some book online, but I don't really care.

He quickly stuffs his phone in his pocket, and walks out the door, not waiting for Drista or I.

I roll my eyes, and Drista says, "He was reading some gay romance book on wattpad, I saw him quickly close the app and I saw some of it."

I choke on my air, and look at her, she managed to keep a straight face.

We walk back to the car, and I have a smirk on my face, due to the information I was told.

10 minutes later, we get back to the house, I walk in, and set my car keys on the dinner table.

I look up to the microwave and it says 7:36.

"George! Drista! Wanna go to a pizza place?

Guys just saying Clay's mom and Dad is like never going to be in the book idk why just cause

I hear two "Yeah's", and they both come down the stairs for the second time.

We hop back into the car, and drive to Sam's pizza. The lady at the desk got us menu's and sat us down at a table for 3.

We all look over the menu's and decide our drinks, before a cute male waiter around my age, with orange hair comes with a notepad to take our orders.

"Hello my name is Fundy and I will be your server today! What can I get you guys to drink?" Fundy looks to me first and I order just water, Drista gets a coke, and George grumbles out a, "Sprite."

"Alright! I'll be one second." Fundy turns away, but not before winking at me first. My face heats up, while Drista starts cackling, and George looks uncomfortable.

The rest of the night, I eat my pizza with my face red, when I get the receipt, I see a little note at the corner.

Call me ;) (788 876 4532)
-Fundy

(1139)

HEYYYYYYY SO JUST DISCLAMER DONT CALL THAT NUMBER IDK WHO IT IS UM SECOND OF ALL HOW WE FEELING 😃😃😃😃

Also vote if ur pog

Make sure to eat and drink ily guys!