9

Clay pov

I was taken aback by George's question.

"W-what?" I ask, I start to get nervous, and Sapnap looks like he is about to murder George.

"Are you gay?" George asks again.

Sapnap and I made eye contact, we are basically having a telepathic conversation.

I realize that if George does end up telling everyone, no one would believe him if I disagreed, so I tell him.

I keep a straight face and say, "Yeah."

The entire room goes completely silent, you could hear a pin drop.

Tommy's eyes are bulging out of his head.

Techno's face is monotone as always.

Niki and Puffy look proud of me for coming out.

Ranboo's jaw is on the floor, he will have to pick that up later.

Quackity and Karl look like they are about to scream with excitement, and George, well George... I can't tell what expression is displayed on his face, probably shock.

The room is uncomfortably silent before Quackity yells, "POP OFF."

I chuckle nervously, and I see Sapnap shooting a death glare at George.

"W-well, how about everyone goes home, and we play on the server... or something...?" Ranboo asks, still surprised.

Everyone nods their heads, while George is frozen in shock.

I walk over to George and say, "Get up, we are going home."

George nods obediently, and stands up without a word.

We get into the car and George is still silent.

We step into the house, and I stop George before he goes upstairs.

"Here is the link, ip thing you need to get into the server, I will whitelist you." I scribble down the Minecraft ip address thing, on a piece of paper, and hand it to him.

He nods his head, and walks upstairs without a word. I sigh, and jog up to my room.

I whitelist George into the server, and see: Georgenotfound joined the game.

I sprint over to where the spawn is, and see George breaking a tree. I crouch behind a tree to hide my nametag, but George saw me first.

I watch as he runs over to me, with a wood block in his hand. He crouches also, facing me.

He punches, and runs off. I give the chase and run off after him, it turns out he is good at running, as I had been chasing him for over 5 minutes.

He runs along a wood path, that Tommy calls the prime path. And I see Niki building a giant pride flag.

George stops, and stares at the giant flag. I stop beside him and see Niki put in the chat: Clay! How do you like the Pride Flag I built for you and my other LGBTQ+ friends?

I smile and respond with: Baha! Thanks so much Niki! I love it.

I expect George to put something homophobic in chat, but he says nothing, and runs off again. I roll my eyes to myself and go back after him.

What the hell is he up to now.

I see him stop beside a tree, and craft a crafting table. He makes a pickaxe and digs down.

I see that he is just trying to play the game, so I leave him alone, and make new netherite armor.

After I make the armor, I go to FINALLY make a house, because Techno bullies me about being homeless.

I go find this secluded area in the woods and pull up a YouTube video to try and make a modernized wood cabin.

Until creepers kept spawning.

After I have these giant holes, in and outside of my house, I give up.

I turn around to see George crouching in iron armor, and I hear him laughing from the other room.

I switch to a netherite axe, and hear him stop laughing almost immediately.

Then I sprint towards him and hear him shriek, "NOOOOOOOOO."

I laugh maniacally, as I run after him.

I hear loud, "NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE." and a couple of screams.

I sprint after him for a couple more minute, hearing him scream, before I turn away, and sprint off in a different direction.

I hear his screaming die down, and I chuckle, and roll my eyes with a smile, before George bursts in my room, without knocking.

"WOT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" He shrieked in a thick British accent.

I turn around in my chair and innocently ask, "What was what?"

"YOU CHASING ME WITH YOUR NETHERITE AXE." His eyes staring into mine.

"Ohhh yeah I heard you laughing at me, so I chased you." I try to force down a smile at his frantic expression.

George starts stammering over his words, before he throws his hands up into the air, and closes the door with a slam.

I chuckle, and go back to messing around on the server.

Around 2 hours later, George, Techno, and I are almost the only ones left on the server, because everyone has gone to eat dinner. I decide to go patch up the creeper holes and clean up my failed house from earlier.

I go to the spot where my house was and holy shit.

I see this giant, amazing wood cabin, with all the creeper holes patched up.

I go closer, and I see a sign.

We made you a house because you are homeless and terrible at building
-Techno and George.

I took offense by the note, but I brushed it off as I stared at the house before me.

I go inside and the interior is as good as the outside.

I pull up discord to message Techno a thank you, and I get up from my seat to go thank George.

He had fallen asleep in his chair.

I found sleeping George pretty cute- wait what?

(964 words)
Hey besties, so-