15

For some reason my motivation to write this book is spiking cant wait for the massive amount of writers block I will probs get a week later.

Clay POV

It makes me kind of suspicious on why George is all of a sudden being really nice and caring to me, at first he was a raging homophobe, now... well I don't really know what he is at this point.

Today I'm back to school, and cheerleading is started up again, I have to say I wonder what will happen once George starts football again, what if he is kicked off or his teammates don't let him participate? Then what?

I pushed the thought aside, and got my backpack ready, I decided from now on I'm not gonna wear any skirts anymore after what happened with Fundy.

Sure, I wasn't wearing a skirt then, but what if some pervert from school all of a sudden started touching me too, because I'm wearing revealing clothing?

I'll tell the cheer coach I want the male cheerleading outfit, no more being confident I guess, but if that's what keeps me safe, then so be it.

George hasn't come downstairs yet, so I wonder if he's still awake, "GEORGE YOU UP?" I yell, probably waking up Drista.

I go up to George's room, and see him still in bed, I ripped the covers off of him, and he shoots up with a string of drool on his chin.

"George we have school today and you have drool on your chin." I point out, George shoots me a nasty glare, and wipes his chin.

He groans and reluctantly gets out of bed, and I'm standing there with my arms crossed.

"Are you gonna leave so I can change or what?" George asks, raising an eyebrow in my direction.

I grunt, and leave the room.

About 7 minutes later, George comes down into the kitchen, I have a bagel in a plastic bag, so he can eat breakfast while I drive to school.

We head into the car without a word with George munching on his bagel.

Guys I have a hangnail rn and it's pissing me off.

When we arrive the school, I see Sapnap and the rest of the group, chatting by the entrance.

Tommy waves us over, and we walk over.

"Hey Clay, why aren't you wearing your outfit?" Niki asks, looking me up and down.

I sigh, knowing that I'll have to tell them the whole Fundy problem.

As I explain, I watch as their faces turn from curious, to ones of pure anger.

"I'm going to punt that bitch across the football field." Sapnap announces, clenching his hand into a fist.

"No no NO violence." I scold Sapnap, I do really think that Fundy deserves to get beat up, but that will just cause more problems, and I don't want that.

Techno scoffs at the idea of no revenge, but stays silent.

The school bell rings, and Sapnap, George and I head to our first class.

Update, hangnail is still there, my dad is trying to put screen time on my devices so that I only have 1 hour a day which is pissing me off, and I don't wanna write about school, so time skip ———————

Lunch time.

Aka.

Freedom.

The bell rang again and I headed to lunch along with Tommy, half the group was already sitting down, so I quickly bought my food and joined them.

Guys I forgot how to write a lunch scene forgive me

They Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo are having a heated discussion about raw spaghetti.

I zoned out, but not for long because I heard Tommy shouting in my ear as I zoned back in.

"DREAM TELL RANBOO THAT RAW SPAGHETTI IS ACTUALLY OKAY TO EAT!" Tommy screeched in my ear.

Raw spaghetti is amazing you cannot change my mind

I rolled my eyes and agreed with Tommy, "I would normally never agree with Tommy, but I do have to say, raw spaghetti is amazing. Sorry Ranboo."

Ranboo glared at me out of the corner of his eye, but continued his argument with Tommy.

George was scarily quiet, but then again, he doesn't talk much.

After lunch ended, George, Sapnap, and Techno walked out together, chatting about god knows what.

Time skip because I hate writing about school———————————————————

After my final class with Mr. Bomb, I met George again at the entrance of the school.

Techno and Sapnap were with him.

They were all smiling and talking, seems like George has befriended them.

"Hey Clay can Sapnap and Techno come over to... tutor me?" George gave me the puppy dog as and as normal I can't resist those, so I accepted.

Sapnap and Techno took their own cars and followed us home.

Techno, George and Sapnap immediately rushed to George's room to... tutor him.

I don't think that's a tutor session...

(817 words)

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE PLANNING HMMMMMM?????