22

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I got braces again and I look like a fucking shark.
Don't tell me sharks are cool I'm literally wondering WHY I agreed to get braces again
TO TOP IT OFF, I HAVE ROUND GLASSES
ROUND GLASSES + BRACES DO NOT GO WELL TOGETHER I WANT TO DIE

anyways

MY TEETH HURT SOOOOOOOOO FUCKIBF BAD I CANT EVEN EAT FOOD ANYMORE IT HURTS THAT BAD I FUCKING HATE BRACES IVE HAD THEM A YEAR OR TWO AGO, AND THERE BACK AND I HAVE TO WEAR IT FOR THE NEXT YEAR AND A HALF. THE WORST PART IS, I CHOSE CORAL.

George POV

We walked to the center of the zoo and immediately started arguing about where to go in the zoo.

"I wanna go to the Pandas!" Sapnap said, jumping up and down in excitement.

"But the Pandas are all the way at the other end of the zoo." Wilbur tries to reason.

Sapnap started whining about not being able to see the Pandas until Tommy butts in, "Aw baby Sappynappy is crying, and he calls me a child."

That seemed to snap Sapnap out of his childish attitude.

"Now that Sapnap is done complaining, lets get a portable map and figure out where to go first, I say we go clockwise around the zoo." Ranboo suggested, looking at the giant map in-front of the entrance.

Ranboo usually ignores me, probably because of the humiliation I caused him, only a couple of months ago, I'll have to go apologize to him later.

Ranboo and Cara each grabbed a map, due to them being the parents of the friend group, they were most trustworthy out of all of us to take care of the map and directions.

We decided to go to the meerkats first, considering they were closest to us.

It was an outdoor exhibit, so we were warmed by the sun as we walked over, swarms of children with their parents rushing to find their favorite animals.

I turned around while walking just to see Wilbur trying to calm Techno down while small children were staring at him, more specifically his long pink hair, and walking past in massive swarms.

The meerkat exhibit had those little plastic tunnels you can crawl through to look at the meerkats.

Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity, ran to the tubes and started climbing into them, I watched in amusement as the 5 stuck their heads out of the tubes in excitement, awing at the little mammals.

Karl looked like he was about to explode when a meerkat came up to him and started circling the tube in what seemed to be, interest.

"Hey!" I heard and angry, female voice behind me, I turned around to be met by an angry woman with about 5 gallons of makeup on.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked somewhat politely, not wanting to trigger the woman and get me and my friends kicked out of the zoo.

"The meerkat tubes are supposed to be for CHILDREN, not smelly teenage BOYS." She said in this annoying ass voice, making me want to punch a bitch, but I stayed calm.

"Let them be, it's their first time here, and everyone can go in the tubes, not just kids." I explained to the annoying lady.

"I will get you kicked out of the zoo you just wait, HEY STAFF WORKER, YOU THERE, KICK THESE BOYS OUT OF THE MEERKAT TUBES, THE TUBES ARE FOR CHILDREN NOT TEENAGERS." The lady yelled to the staff worker nearby, making me feel bad for the worker.

"Sorry Miss, but anyone of any age is able to use the meerkat tubes." The worker explains, the lady seemed to be fuming in anger, "I want to speak to your manager." The lady said stubbornly.

"Right this way Miss..." The worker sighed, having the annoying lady follow them.

"Damn, I've never felt more bad for a zoo worker in my entire life." Wilbur commented, almost everyone in earshot was staring at the poor worker and angry lady walk away to wherever the manager is.

About 5 minutes later, Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity climbed out of the meerkat tubes and we walked on throughout the zoo.

Time skip cause I'm not about to explain every animal in a zoo.

We eventually got to the Pandas, and Sapnap was practically bouncing with excitement. I suddenly remembered that I had to apologize to Ranboo, so I walked over to him, and started to walk in sync behind him.

I noticed he got a bit startled by my sudden movement towards him, but he calmed down and we walked together in silence.

"I'm sorry." I finally apologized, after walking beside Ranboo for a few minutes.

"Hm sorry for what exactly." Ranboo replied, not making eye contact with me.

"For the bullying, um harm I did to you and your friends." I said slowly, not wanting to trigger Ranboo in anyway.

"You have been okay these past few months, so I guess I can forgive you as you have seemed to change, but it will take a while to become friends." Ranboo said, finally looking down to make eye contact with me.

"Fine by me." I responded, giving him a slight smile.

I looked back over to the other just to see Sapnap trying to jump the fence to get over into the Pandas while the rest of the group try to restrain him from doing so.

I rolled my eyes playfully, and jogged up to Clay, restraining Sapnap with every bit of strength he has in his body.

"Hey eh Georgie could you lend me a hand...?" Clay said, laughing sheepishly.

For some reason my stomach felt all warm and tingly when he said my name like that, but I ignored the weird feeling and helped him.

Eventually we were able to peel Sapnap away from the Pandas without getting kicked out of the zoo, and we walked to the food court in the center of the zoo so we could eat lunch.

We found a nice, big table to sit at, and we sat down, chatting a bit before deciding to order out lunch.

Time skip cause I said so

I pulled out my phone, feeling exhausted, and it turns out we had been at the zoo for almost 7 hours, and managed to not get kicked out in that amount of time.

We walked to the car and said our goodbyes, and quietly drove home, in a comfortable silence.

Once we dropped off everyone in our car, I rushed upstairs and quietly shut my door, hopping onto my bed, giggling like a school girl when she gets her crushes' number.

What is this feeling?

(1102 words)

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE LMAO eh uh also um, Dream makes me question if I'm really a lesbian like I think I am 😟

Dream looks like Froy....