30

I asked an AI what Gender Envy looks like to it and that's what it came up with ^ I'm surprised, it actually makes a lot of sense.

My face flushed red in embarrassment, "Oh- I'm so sorry miss." I said, before rushing to grab my belongings and running out the door.

I didn't go to the next class, how could I if I wake up from a dream like that?

I rushed to my bathrooms to see and embarrassing sight. I looked like I just had gym class, in a BAD way.

But was I wrong? I just had a dream like... you know... in the middle of class. My hair was messy and ruffled, I was panting, sweat dripping from my forehead and onto the sink, and best of all, practically my whole face was red.

I groaned in annoyance, but stopped.

Was that a dream?

Yeah probably, but it seems a lot like what might have happened at the party.

Wait.

...

WHAT?!

There was no way that what happened appeared in a dream, in the middle of school.

Just simply no way.

But now that I think about it, it seemed all too realistic.

I will have to ask some of my friends who I went to the party with, I want to know if my dream was  a memory of what happened or if it was simply a dream.

After about 15 minutes of trying to calm myself down, I left the bathroom and headed over to the cafeteria. Set my backpack down at the table where I sit at with my friends, and pulled out a sandwich.

To my surprise, George was sitting at the far end of our table, away from us. Karl was staring at George, concerned before looking at me with a questioning look in his eyes.

I shrugged and shook my head, signaling that I don't know why he was separating himself from us.

But I kind of came to lunch for one specific reason, to talk to my friends who were at the party. I looked around, Niki wasn't there, she hung out with Wilbur.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo were there, but I don't know where they were the whole party, I'll probably ask Ranboo if he knew what happened.

I looked around and spotted Ranboo, eyeing George, concerned.

I cleared my throat, "Hey Ranboo, can I speak to you for a minute?" I requested. Ranboo turned his attention from George to me and nodded shallowly.

The table and ones around us started "ooh..."ing us as we walked out, they probably thought he got in trouble, hell, Ranboo probably thinks I'm about to crush him in a fistfight.

My assumption was correct, I turned around and Ranboo awkwardly stood near a door, a nervous look fired in his eyes and he was quivering slightly.

"Ranboo, I'm not going to hurt you, calm down a bit." I said, cautiously walking over to him. He flinched when I put my hands on his shoulders but instantly relaxed after he realized that I was, in fact, not going to hurt him.

"Hey, Ranboo, I really need to ask you something cause I need to figure out what is going on with George, is that alright?" I said in a soft voice, I didn't want to spook him considering just a few seconds ago he was shaken up.

"Go on..." Ranboo replied, wearily eyeing me. I took a deep breath and exhaled, "George and I woke up on Saturday morning, after the party. We were in a bed together, but we were covered in bite marks and bruises, I think you know what I mean." I started off. Ranboo looked unsurprised when I mentioned George and I waking up together in bruises and bite marks.

"And... I don't think George reacted too well cause he woke up with me and him like that and was really surprised, I was fake sleeping while he panicked. Ever since then George has been avoiding me and... I had a dream about what happened that caused us to wake up that way." I finished, letting out a sigh.

"Hmm, I was at the party and didn't touch a drink all night, I tried to get Tommy and Tubbo to do the same, but obviously it didn't go my way." Ranboo explained, I nodded, "Like I said, I had a dream about what happened that caused us to wake up with bites and bruises, do you mind if I tell you?" I said to which Ranboo nodded.

I gave him a short story of what happened, "Apparently we were both drunk and did a tango-like dance to a really... suggestive song named "Stalker's Tango. And during the song we like- made out and same with the end of the song. The kiss got more and more heated so we headed upstairs and we you know- BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE... YOU KNOW-" I shouted, "Um, sorry for yelling, but I know that George and I left marks on each other and then we didn't go any further, but we fell asleep cuddling." I finished. Ranboo stood stunned, staring dead at me.

"Dream..."

"From what I saw..."

"That's exactly what happened."

(837 words)

CLIFFHANGER AMIRIGHT?