17

In the zoo... again

Ill say hi to the meerkats for you guys

Also time skip to Thursday cuz I'm lazy

Tw: Mention of sexual assault

George POV

Thursday, it's time.

Pro of Thursday is we get to ruin the furry's life.

The con is that we have to tell Clay what we are doing because he knows exactly what happened, because he was the victim.

"Clay! Can you come here for a second." I yell towards my door, sitting by my computer.

Clay opens the door and asks, "uh what's up?"

I'm not about to explain George's plan and I have no clue how long this chapters gonna be.

Sike

"Okay, so Techno and Sapnap didn't come over to tutor me, but to help me plot how to ruin Fundy's life." I say, Clay opens his mouth to say something, but I interrupt.

"What we plan to do is so considering you are a minor and Fundy is an adult, what we are going to do is get a meeting with his boss, have you tell him what happened, Fundy gets fired PLUS a sexual assault record, so that he is never hired again." I finish smiling.

Clay's blank look in his eyes turns to one of uncertainty.

"You sure this will work, we have no proof." Clay says, not shutting down my plan.

"That's why we bought a high tech lie detector. Sapnap, Techno and I all pitched in to buy one, then we will sell it to the local police department cause we won't need it anymore." I explain, happily.

Currently observing the meerkats they are cute

Clay seemed skeptical about the idea but surprisingly he went with it.

Time skip cuz yk lazy and have no motivation to write

"Okay so, George right and you have a report about... Fundy?" The manager of the restaurant asked, I nodded my head and Fundy scowled.

"Okay so what's the report about?" The manager asked, looking me in the eyes.

I nodded towards Clay and he explained what happened, I watched as the managers' face shifted from blankness to one of horror and disgust.

"HES LYING." Fundy shrieked once Clay finished his story.

"And that's why we have a lie detector to prove that he's not." I smiled slyly, as Sapnap pulled out the machine.

Fundy's face went pale at the sight of the machine and I almost laughed out loud.

We hooked up the machine to Fundy, as the manager asked each question like, "Did you sexually assault Clay?" Fundy lied each time, and the lie detector exposed him.

As the end of the interview I watched in joy as the manager told Fundy that he is fired and has sexual assault major crime on his report.

"Fundy you are fired, now get the fuck out of my office." The manager said, venom lacing his tone.

Fundy looked as if he was about to cry but good.

Afterwards Clay, Sapnap, Techno and I went back to our houses to celebrate with Minecraft.

Everything was perfect.

Or was it?

(510 words)