IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ

Okay so, this book is almost finished, I have some new book ideas and I have the prompt with a short description, like a first chapter of what the book would be, pick which one you want cause I'm having a hard time deciding!

Heaven and Hell are real, except you get to choose which one you go to. George jokingly picks hell, only to find Satan (Dream) yelling "Finally! A friend!"

Here I was, in the middle of life and death, and I get to choose wether to go the heaven or hell. I've always been a jokester... and... I've never really been too religious.

You see, there was an angel with a notepad standing on a cloud and in-front of the angel were a line of people.

As I slowly got closer through the line of thousands of people, I finally heard what the angel was saying.

"Okay... Floris Fundy? Do you wish to go to heaven or hell?" The angel asked a male ginger who was standing a good 6 people away from me.

The angel was an attractive young person, seemingly no gender who had a soft glow, long, ghastly white robes, with fluffy brunet hair. Yet, Floris seemed to cower under their presence, "H-heaven?" Floris said nervously.

"As you wish," The angel responded, they snapped their fingers, and Floris was grasped by a swarm of fluffy, white clouds and was brought upwards, into the heavens above.

I watched in awe as the clouds above broke and carried Floris up into the sky.

A few more people in-front of me got carried into the heaven, and then it was finally my turn.

Unlike Floris, I stood confidently in front of the angel, but then again, a light blush on my face, they were quite attractive.

"George Davidson?" The angel looked up at me, I nodded and the angel asked the life changing question.

"Do you wish to go the Heaven or Hell." I felt all eyes on me, but instead of being a normal human being and picking heaven.

I picked the opposite.

"Hell."

Everyone in the line, including the angel, let out a large gasp.

I felt eyes boring holes into my bodies, but then again I stood confidently with a smirk on my face, surely, they would still take me to heaven, right?

Wrong.

The angel looked at me in disgust, "As you wish."

I stared panicking, "No- no wait please, I was joking, please DON'T DO THIS," I begged and pleaded as I felt clawed hands dragging me off the platform that I was formerly standing on.

I was hardly holding on to the platform, gripping for my life, still begging and pleading to go to heaven. The angel turned around and looked at me, they closed their notebook and looked at me with venom in their eyes.

"You picked hell, and now, there is no turning back," the angel raised a foot, and stomped down on my hand, causing me to loose my grip and plummet down into the fiery hell below.

I felt as if I was burning up as I fell at the speed of sound, it looked as one of those anime scenes where the main character falls to their death off of a building.

But instead I was falling to hell.

It was a joke, but sometimes jokes are sometimes something you cannot take back once you say them. Ever.

After falling for a good 10 seconds at thousands of miles per hour, I hit the ground with a *thud*, sheering pain shooting through my back.

I groaned and pushed myself up from the rocky ground, I wasn't in as much pain as I thought I was, considering that I had been falling at thousands of miles per hour.