4

Tw: cussing honestly idk if this is a tw

George Pov

I woke up with a hangover, I had forgotten everything that happened last night, but that all changed when I opened Instagram.

carson178
Turns out George is a gay like Clay!

carson178Turns out George is a gay like Clay!

104,o87 likes

Shit.

All of a sudden I knew that I was going to be lower then CLAY on the popularity status, PLUS I'm going to be tormented at school.

But I decide to man up and go to school.

Haha. Bad idea.

I was stared at the second I walked into the doors, I immediately started to feel insecure.

Then people were looking at me and whispering.

I flipped them off with both hands as I walked through the school.

I got to my locker and was slammed against it.

"Awhhh so little Georgie is gay now!" My (now former) friends sneered at me.

They dropped me and started to kick and hit me.

My Ribs were being bruised, and my nose turned an ugly purple-blue color.

Everyone watched as I got beat.

Red Blood was streaming out of my nose and making a puddle on the floor, before someone ran up and forced them away from me.

My vision was starting to black out and get fuzzy, before I felt warmth around my body, and me getting lifted off the ground.

The last thing I saw and heard before passing out all together was blond hair, and yelling.

——————————

Beep beep beep

I opened my eyes and saw blinding light.

Uh am I dead?

That was my first thought when the white light hit my eyes, but I eventually adjusted and saw I was in a room.

More specifically a hospital room.

What the fuck.

A minute later I remember what happened before.

Ok, so my parents are MEGA homophobic, I have had NO attraction to girls whatsoever. I just tell myself that I haven't found the right one. My sister, is a homophobic snitch.

She definitely saw that photo, and she definitely showed it my parents.

All I know is that when I get out of the hospital I will be kicked out, or sent to a camp to 'ungay' me.

"George?"

I look over and see a nurse looking at me.

I lift my head up and she says, "Your parents are coming to see you."

I hum an approval before setting my head down, waiting for the yelling to fill my ears.

"Hello, George." The venom in my dad's voice fills my ears.

I sit up and was met with the furious stares of my parents, and the smirk of my sister.

"What is this?" My dad shoves his phone in my face and sees the recording of Clay kissing me.

I close my eyes and let out a pained exhale.

I keep my eyes closed until I feel my dad's hot breath on my ears.

"You are no son of mine." I feel tears threatening to spill but I don't want to seem weak.

"You are kicked out, I never want to see your gay ass ever again."

I force my eyes shut until I hear the door slam shut.

Now what.

I know that my parents aren't heartless monsters, so they wouldn't take out my insurance and the money in my bank account, so I'm basically ok, but money isn't endless.

All I know now is that I am either going to be homeless, have to buy an apartment, have to live with a friend, or be sent to a foster home.

There is no way I'm going to be a foster kid, and I will have to break my parents link with my bank account before I even think about getting an apartment, and I probably don't even have friends left.

"George?"

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the same nurse from before come into the room.

"The guy who took you to the hospital wants to see you."

I accept, wondering who the person who took me to the hospital was, but I regret it.

It was Clay.

Clay opens the door and sits down in a chair.

I glare at him while he looks back at me.

"Ok, so I have a lot of things I want to say and ask you."

I narrow my eyes, but nod my head anyways.

"Ok, so, first off, I'm sorry that I kissed you at the party, I would be betraying two of my best friends if I kissed Karl."

I nod my head, allowing him to go on.

He sighs before continuing, "I know for a fact that you hate my guts, but, I know how homophobic your parents are, and that they probably kicked you out, so I'm willing to let you live with me."

I open my mouth the say something, but was interrupted.

"Look, I'm not forcing you to do anything, but I have a few extra guest rooms in my house." He looks like he wants to say more, but he lets me talk first.

"How did you know I was kicked out?" I asked, casting a suspicious glare in his direction.

"It was kinda obvious, they looked pissed when they came in, are mega homophobic, and yeah." Clay replied, looking away.

I hummed a reply.

"Anyways would you like to live with me and start over as friends?" Clay asked, hope visibly glinting in his eyes.

That sounded like a really good idea so I nodded my head smiling slightly.

————————1 day later

The doctors let me out of the hospital and Clay drove me to his, wait no, our house.

"Welcome home, George."

(906 words)

JHSJNAJNAKMAKMKAMAMMAM I HAVE A NONEXISTENT UPLOADING SCHEDULE LOLLLL

ANDYWAYS PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND MAKE SURE TO DRINK AND EAT ILYYYY <3