21

I need to finish this book ugh

Clay pov

I felt the warm rays of the sun on my face as my eyes slowly opened to reveal... the guest bedroom? I turned around where I was laying and was met face to face with George.

WAIT WHAT?

So many questions were going through my mind as I watched him peacefully sleep, the sun's rays of light projecting onto his face, making him seem angel-like.

All of a sudden, what happened last night rammed into me like a truck.

"GEORGE WE GOTTA GO." I screamed, dragging a majorly drunk George across corpse's lawn so we could get to my car and GO.

He drunkly stumbled over his own feet beside me and we headed to my car, we quickly sat in and sped away.

I felt the adrenaline from running fade away, making me feel tired.

"That was crazy." I laughed to George and he gave me a big drunk grin.

I drove to my house and unlocked the door dragging poor George in with me, I knew he couldn't get to his room on his own, so I walked with him.

"Okay George now go to sl-" I was about to finish before George grabbed my arm, pulling me down on the bed with him.

"George what are you doi-" "shh" George said, interrupting me and cuddling into my chest.

I felt my face heat up as I watched George fall asleep on me.

I felt butterflies in my chest as I heard his soft snores, turn out George was cuddly when he was drunk.

Oh.

So thats what happened.

My face started to heat up, and George started tossing around in his sleep. I decided it would be funny to face his direction, spoon him, and pretend to sleep to see his reaction.

George POV

I was slowly waking up from my peaceful sleep to be met with a raging headache.

I groaned and shut my eyes, trying to fall back asleep, but that seemed to worsen the massive headache I had.

The covers were nice and warm, almost as if someone was wrapping me in a giant hug.

But then I opened my eyes.

There was someone giving me a giant hug.

And that someone was Clay.

I bit back a gasp as I realized he was spooning me, and my faced transformed into a tomato, butterflies erupting in my stomach.

I tried to slowly pry his arms off me, and right when I was about to get free, I was pulled right back down into the bed, making an, "oof." sound. 

I struggeled against Clay's death grip, before giving in to his grasp and falling limp, letting out a groan.

Then I heard chuckling behind me, wait no wheezing.

I turned around to be met with peircing emerald eyes staring into my brown ones, almost making me melt at the intense eye contact.

I realized that I was staring and my face grew red once again, Clay's laughs only seemed to get louder as I continued to embarrass myself.

"Enjoy the view Georgie?" Clay chuckled, sending me the cockiest smirk known to mankind.

"Oh piss off." I groaned, my british accent strong as I said that, making Clay almost roll off the bed, laughing hysterically.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed.